Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    LOL. Suckers.

If you're scoring at home, the last time I bought a house was 2004. The crash was 2005.

My closing was yesterday. So the housing market is going to implode in 2018.

Just in time for the midterms.
    If you bought before the crash doesn't that make you the sucker?
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Marco Rubio is now full Trump water carrying boy. Shocking after what Trump did to him during the campaign but based on his questions to Comey and his reactions afterward he's gone full Trump. He's more Guiliani than Guiliani at this point.
      Not shocked at anything anymore after McCain had his daughter called a ni&&er and he didn't respond at all.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        LOL. Suckers.

If you're scoring at home, the last time I bought a house was 2004. The crash was 2005.

Perfect timing for mookie to get out with his move....
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Not shocked at anything anymore after McCain had his daughter called a ni&&er and he didn't respond at all.
          Well he did hug the man responsible for it...that seems like a response to me.

BTW I am watching his questioning now...he cant even read the script he was handed. What a pathetic shell of a once good man.

Who knew Clinton was involved with Russian hacking...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            History lessons? We don't need no stinkin' history lessons!
            Apparently history education is epic fail in this country.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              If you bought before the crash doesn't that make you the sucker?
              I'm guessing he can afford to wait for the recovery.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Watched Network news. Aaaaamazing the way different stations have translated what happened today. I am pretty sure I must have been watching an alternate universe. (both sides)

Comment

Wisconsin Public Radio had a program today about research being done at the UW Prejudice Lab. The little I heard in the car dealt with preexisting biases that seemed not to include confirmation bias. I'm sure biases had an evolutionary benefit of some kind and possibly still do, but it seems that bias is vestigial--a psychological appendix of some kind. With biases playing such a conspicuous role in politics in recent years, it seems there is likely to be more scientific study devoted to its various forms, for good reasons and for bad. Listening to this, I was wondering if any of you are very familiar with the science surrounding bias, particularly from an evolutionary standpoint. I mean, there is public radio and there is USCHO Cafe.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Wisconsin Public Radio had a program today about research being done at the UW Prejudice Lab. The little I heard in the car dealt with preexisting biases that seemed not to include confirmation bias. I'm sure biases had an evolutionary benefit of some kind and possibly still do, but it seems that bias is vestigial--a psychological appendix of some kind. With biases playing such a conspicuous role in politics in recent years, it seems there is likely to be more scientific study devoted to its various forms, for good reasons and for bad. Listening to this, I was wondering if any of you are very familiar with the science surrounding bias, particularly from an evolutionary standpoint. I mean, there is public radio and there is USCHO Cafe.
                    Our NPR station has done a lot on that in the last several years. It is fascinating. Something like less than 10% of people are able to listen to something and withhold judgement until they hear all the evidence. I would believe it

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Our NPR station has done a lot on that in the last several years. It is fascinating. Something like less than 10% of people are able to listen to something and withhold judgement until they hear all the evidence. I would believe it
                      It is both fascinating and important. It must be part of herd instinct we still have but do not recognize.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        It is both fascinating and important. It must be part of herd instinct we still have but do not recognize.
                        They did studies with primates and M&Ms. One of the most fascinating things I have heard on the subject. They were given a choice of colored M&Ms. What ever choice they made in the first round they would stay with that color unless it wasn't offered. More interestingly they avoided the other color that wasn't first chosen. ex red and yellow M&Ms. They pick red. They then avoid yellow unless there was no other choice and some would avoid it even if only one offered. Heard this some time ago so can't find a link. They use this premise when planning marketing strategies- you need to get in on the bottom floor to set preference and once it is set the person will chose the product even when it wouldn't be the wisest choice or offer all the things the person professes they are searching for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          LOL. Suckers.

Sweet. Just in time for my wife and I to pick up a second (bigger) home next summer so we can rent our first house out for an additional income.

We bought a house in the Chicagoland region that hadn't ballooned in value until after we closed in 2015.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            LOL. Suckers.

Did you get a buyer for the old Manse in PoR?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I was reading a Politico article about Comey's testimony and it occurred to me there's a great name for this scandal, or maybe just the testimony today.

Mendacity of 'Hope'
                              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 06-08-2017, 09:33 PM.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Well he did hug the man responsible for it...that seems like a response to me.

BTW I am watching his questioning now...he cant even read the script he was handed. What a pathetic shell of a once good man.

Who knew Clinton was involved with Russian hacking...
                                Are we sure Clinton wasn't involved with Russian hookers?

Comment

Working...
                                X