X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Climate Change 2: Thank God for Global Warming

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    50,000 coal miners produces jobs in car dealerships, parts houses, plumbers, electricians etc etc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    well, the 150,000 in my company does the same. Just 3x more of it. And voting for don may have seemed like a good idea, but many of us will suffer from de-regulation.

Comment

So shut down ford or whoever you work for and it's not just ford workers who would be concerned and therefore would vote how they think it will help their wallets. Of course the adage their are suckers born every minute comes to mind.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

That was one of Last Week Tonight's better episodes content-wise. Top notch.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          So shut down ford or whoever you work for and it's not just ford workers who would be concerned and therefore would vote how they think it will help their wallets. Of course the adage their are suckers born every minute comes to mind.

good guess. I don't think I've ever posted that.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            John Oliver all but flat-out told noted Big Coal sh*thead Bob Murray to "bring it" on Sunday's show about coal, after Murray Energy's lawyers sent his team a C&D letter. If Murray's smart, he'll let it go and not give Oliver the attention, but given that this a55hole appears to be a mini-Trump when it comes to lawsuits, I'm willing to bet he doesn't. So, pop the popcorn.
            Challenge Accepted!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              That is so awesome.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

BTW, it seems his company used to have a Twitter account, and he's already pulled it. #Cuck

Comment

As a rule of thumb, I don't file frivolous lawsuits against people who have an audience of 5 million viewers and are backed by a corporation that does $28 billion in revenue.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      As a rule of thumb, I don't file frivolous lawsuits against people who have an audience of 5 million viewers and are backed by a corporation that does $28 billion in revenue.
                      Yeah they have untol resources to find every skeleton in that dude's closet.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Dude will become a right wing hero, though. All you really have to do to be a featured speaker at CPAC these days is make a policy or craft a policy that needlessly hurts people. They like that. It makes them feel "tough but fair."
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah they have untol resources to find every skeleton in that dude's closet.
                          It's going to be glorious.

Sadly, no news of this story on FReep yet.

Comment

Japan and the Paris accords.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.WV397pMpDqB
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Had the "I don't believe humans cause global climate change" convo with a couple of septuagenarians last night.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Had the "I don't believe humans cause global climate change" convo with a couple of septuagenarians last night.
                                The usual slogans, I assume?
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X