Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

How did I know it was Louisiana before I even clicked?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      How did I know it was Louisiana before I even clicked?
      I don't know. Make that money a tax cut you get a lot of trickle. Trickle amounts to much more than Medicaid, as we all know by now.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The White House wants you to know that the "CBO innaccurately estimated 25 million would be covered under Obamacar"
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
          Why those dirty bastids!!!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
            Is an Obamacar like an Obamaphone [called Obamaphones even though this phone program was seemingly started during the Reagan administration and transitioned to pre-paid phones at some point, presumably because it was cheaper than land lines] but instead a free car? Thanks Obama!

Comment

Just like to iterate again how massively disappointed I am that after 7 years the Republicans have not put forward a single NEW and exciting Health Care policy proposal. Not a one. It's a ****ing trainwreck.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Just like to iterate again how massively disappointed I am that after 7 years the Republicans have not put forward a single NEW and exciting Health Care policy proposal. Not a one. It's a ****ing trainwreck.
                The leadership needs to be replaced. If V.V. was in charge, this would be fairly easy with a series of medical (fatal) retirements.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  "Look, I didn't expect Donald Trump to win, I think most of my colleagues didn't, so we didn't expect to be in this situation," Sen. Pat Toomey (R) said.

They thought they would have another 4 years to attack the White House and rail against the ACA. Of course they have nothing.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    "Look, I didn't expect Donald Trump to win, I think most of my colleagues didn't, so we didn't expect to be in this situation," Sen. Pat Toomey (R) said.

They thought they would have another 4 years to attack the White House and rail against the ACA. Of course they have nothing.
                    I think it's positively mind boggling that I thought Donald Trump could win more than GOP Senators in Congress. Don't these people pay attention to what's happening politically in the United States?

Comment

I think it's positively mind boggling that I thought Donald Trump could win more than GOP Senators in Congress. Don't these people pay attention to what's happening politically in the United States?
                      Meh, you picked Walker. You get no credit.

Cassandra was Michael Moore. He nailed it exactly and the world laughed.

Nobody's laughing now except Vlad.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This. They were the coward yelling "hold me back, fellas, hold me back!" and then the country drops his arm and he's left in the ring with no excuses and NO ideas.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          This. They were the coward yelling "hold me back, fellas, hold me back!" and then the country drops his arm and he's left in the ring with no excuses and NO ideas.
                          These two posts really sum it up. And the apologists are left to just repeating the same old deflections and false equivalencies.

Comment

Has Turtle Boy unveiled the new bill yet? Is is Great Health Care like El Presidente' says?

Comment

Has Turtle Boy unveiled the new bill yet? Is is Great Health Care like El Presidente' says?
                              Oh I am sure it will cost less AND give us great care!

(unless you are on Medicaid then you can bugger off!)
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Oh I am sure it will cost less AND give us great care!

(unless you are on Medicaid then you can bugger off!)
                                The release is Friday, the CBO scoring is Monday.

People are taking bets on how many more million the Cruz Amendment will murder.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X