Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    You realize that doesnt prove your point though...just picking random data points doesnt mean you are right. We also voted for Gay Marriage in a statewide referendum.

Yes districts are red but the Governor is elected by total votes and the Metro is too big of a hurdle right now. Since Coleman is the very successful mayor of one of the Twin Cities (and Minneapolis aint going red) the odds are against you getting your Scott Walker wet dream. But that is an argument for another day and thread
    We already had him. Tim Pawlenty. He destroyed the financial standing of the state. We were smart enough to elect Dayton and give him a majority in the Houses to fix the problem. Now we've gone back to destroying it again. Democrats tend to get lazy and forget when things have gone their way. I hope you're right but I'll always assume the worst cause the worst has been the prevailing standard in this country since 1980.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And they re-elected Dayton. I can do this all day buddy.
      GOPHER FIGHT!!!!!
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Naw. Gophers might facewash a little, but beyond that they are turtlemeisters.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Naw. Gophers might facewash a little, but beyond that they are turtlemeisters.
          Unlike the NoDakers who find the littlest guy on the ice plow into him and then when said player gets hit 3 seconds later pulls his best "Soccer" act and pretends he got shot.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Unlike the NoDakers who find the littlest guy on the ice plow into him and then when said player gets hit 3 seconds later pulls his best "Soccer" act and pretends he got shot.
            And there is something wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              And there is something wrong with that?
              Well I would rather be a turtle than a sissy
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

WASHINGTON — In a bruising setback, Senate Republican leaders are delaying a vote on their prized health care bill until after the July 4 recess, forced to retreat by a GOP rebellion that left them lacking enough votes to even begin debating the legislation.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., delivered the message to GOP senators Tuesday at a private lunch also attended by Vice President Mike Pence and White House chief of staff Reince Priebus.

"I think that was an important step. I certainly wasn't ready" to vote, Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, one of the bill's critics, said of the delay. Asked if the legislation could ever attract enough support, she said, "I don't know."
                http://www.startribune.com/budget-of...ill/431018993/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZEIMQ42-oU
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Give it a few weeks. Worked in the House. They'll throw a token amount at the opioids epidemic and voila, 51 votes.
                  Last edited by bronconick; 06-27-2017, 01:57 PM.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Whatever your politics I think we can all agree that this is the definitive word on this week in the AHCA.

Link. The Comments are building, but promising.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

and that's ok
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        and that's ok
                        My favorite Comment:

I have come to realize that my wife and I are among the cohort that face the reality that our children are not doing as well as we did. And it is not because they are not trying; it is because things are f-cked up and bullsh-t.
                        This should be a bumper sticker. Or a campaign slogan.

JOHN SMITH FOR CONGRESS
                        BECAUSE THINGS ARE F-CKED UP AND BULLSH-T
                        Cornell University

Comment

I saw that comment when you posted the article and thought, "Kepler could have written that."
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I don't think Collins or Heller are the lynchpin. Collins is probably in her last term and thinking about running for governor. She can easily vote against it and it doesn't sink the bill. Heller is running for re-election in a Hillary won state. He's in CYA mode on this. Itch can afford to lose these two.

Portman & Murkowski are the keys. If one of them goes, the entire thing collapses as once it looks doomed hard core righties are going to jump ship as well. Capito is in an interesting spot as well as 99% of West Virginia is on Medicaid or Medicare.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

So, only 208K extra deaths thanks to GOP legislation...

https://www.vo*****/the-big-idea/201...alth-care-bcra

Its about time we label Republicans for what they are: terrorists! The terrorists attacking our country from overseas haven't killed 200,000 Americans, yet the Republicans will. How is this then not considered Republican Terrorism waged against America??
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                I don't think Collins or Heller are the lynchpin. Collins is probably in her last term and thinking about running for governor. She can easily vote against it and it doesn't sink the bill. Heller is running for re-election in a Hillary won state. He's in CYA mode on this. Itch can afford to lose these two.

Portman & Murkowski are the keys. If one of them goes, the entire thing collapses as once it looks doomed hard core righties are going to jump ship as well. Capito is in an interesting spot as well as 99% of West Virginia is on Medicaid or Medicare.
                                Somebody is trying hard on Murkowski because there have been tv and radio ads non-stop.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X