Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    A lot of innocent people are going to be hurt, too, but it is gratifying that Dump's supporters will be among the people hurt most by this.
    Yeah, people like me. Everyone's rates will immediately go up if this happens. Insurance companies don't get their money they'll get it from their customers. Me. Meanwhile the tax cut will be sold as going to me (middle class) but it does nothing for me.

I just love paying more in taxes than Mitt Romney and having every Republican ****wad tell me I'm not.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I just love paying more in taxes than Mitt Romney and having every Republican ****wad tell me I'm not.
      you don't pay more in taxes than Mittens. You might pay a higher effective RATE, but I'm sure Mitt pays more taxes than you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        A lot of innocent people are going to be hurt, too, but it is gratifying that Dump's supporters will be among the people hurt most by this.
        They weren’t covered a couple years ago.... will be easy to fall back into that
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          you don't pay more in taxes than Mittens. You might pay a higher effective RATE, but I'm sure Mitt pays more taxes than you do.
          Isn't that all that matters? They don't publish the amounts. They publish the rates.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            This is actually wrong. Cutting the CSRs will cause premiums to rise, but the tax credits for low income people are designed to keep the out of pocket premiums stable for them. The tax credits will cover the cost of the premium increase, and it's actually estimated this will increase the deficit (the added cost of the tax credits will be greater than the savings of cutting the CSRs). So the people who will suffer are the middle to upper-middle class people that use the ACA markets but don't receive the tax credit (Say Hello Scoobs).

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              In other words, he pays a greater share of his income in taxes than Mitt dies. Some might even shorthand that to him paying more in taxes than Mitt.

Thanks for agreeing.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                In other words, he pays a greater share of his income in taxes than Mitt dies. Some might even shorthand that to him paying more in taxes than Mitt.

Thanks for agreeing.
                Some are stupid then.

Mookie has only paid bills in $$

Never %%

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Some are stupid then.

Mookie has only paid bills in $$

Never %%
                  Yeah, saying I pay more taxes than Mitt is ridiculous.
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    If he pays X and Wally pays X+1 you got him

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      And this is why the tax code is never fixed and the 1% get all the breaks. Thanks for being part of the problem.

Comment

And this is why the tax code is never fixed and the 1% get all the breaks. Thanks for being part of the problem.
                        Words have meaning. Don't be trump.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Words have meaning. Don't be trump.
                          Whatever. If he paid 3% he'd best me. Give him a tax cut.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

Thanks for agreeing.
                            I'm not agreeing. I'm saying he should say he pays a higher RATE than Romney. That's accurate. Saying he pays more taxes than Romney is not accurate. Words matter.

Comment

Whatever. If he paid 3% he'd best me. Give him a tax cut.
                              that's not what we are saying

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                I'm not agreeing. I'm saying he should say he pays a higher RATE than Romney. That's accurate. Saying he pays more taxes than Romney is not accurate. Words matter.
                                Yeah, words matter. That's why every time you say that he pays more every one of Trump's voters believes his tax cut is in their best interest. You can't fight stupidity with intelligence. We've tried that and it fails EVERY FRICKEN TIME.
                                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-17-2017, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X