Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    just think of it as post-birth abortion. pro-choice. repubs finally coming around
    It may just be long game suicide. If I were they I wouldn't want to live either.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

According to andy slavitt twitter, trump signs exec order tomorrow re the ACA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        *raises fist*

"Fck the poor!"

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          It would be interesting to see the actual value of these new lower cost plans. I'd bet that they are far lower value to cost vs. the ACA requirement.

So the consumer gets less for their $$ but the insurance company will get more. Win-win. For the wrong people.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            It would be interesting to see the actual value of these new lower cost plans. I'd bet that they are far lower value to cost vs. the ACA requirement.

So the consumer gets less for their $$ but the insurance company will get more. Win-win. For the wrong people.
            Correct. Or, another way to put it, don't get diagnosed with anything serious on the new Trump plans.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Correct. Or, another way to put it, don't get diagnosed with anything serious on the new Trump plans.
              Let's hope all those Trumpers leap at these MAGA plans. You might get 10% to actually admit they're wrong after the insurance bankrupts them
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I'm not sure anything will actually happen here. If you could set up healthcare via a one page executive order, one would think someone would have thought of that already? Sounds like a nothing gesture to get headlines but time will tell. Not sure how quickly you can get this up and running however.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

we need fidel castro to come here and nationalize the health ins industry
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

He's cutting the CSR payments. This will cause premiums to rise.

Wonder who all the red state mouth breathers will blame

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...ayments-report

Comment

Barry
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"The Halfrican", "Obola", "Zero", etc. of course. As if that's even a question.

Comment

What a ****tard.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Works for me! Until people actually suffer the consequences of voting GOP (or not voting) they're never going to change. Take it in the shorts, suckers!
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

A lot of innocent people are going to be hurt, too, but it is gratifying that Dump's supporters will be among the people hurt most by this.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                A lot of innocent people are going to be hurt, too, but it is gratifying that Dump's supporters will be among the people hurt most by this.
                                I have said it a dozen times since January...I want to care but I dont.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X