Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Is she though? One point doesn't make a line.

She seems like a saint when you juxtapose her with the psychopaths in her party.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      One point doesn't make a line
      It does on a sphere.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        It does on a sphere.
        😕
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          It does on a sphere.
          Or a hot air balloon.

For the record, I didn't write this. The writing could have been better.

https://m.townhall.com/columnists/je...mitch-n2361759
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Huh... I guess I still think it's kind of a stretch. I understand the argument, I'm just not sure I totally buy it. Maybe I'll just ahve to watch for it moving forward.
            Used to be used all the time in the NFL. Elway and Montana and Marino were natural leaders and field generals. Moon and Cunningham were athletes.

Comment

well if you want to come up with an aa qb who was more than an athlete, you would do well to use better qb's than those two.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                well if you want to come up with an aa qb who was more than an athlete, you would do well to use better qb's than those two.
                Conversely, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for someone to describe Manning and his career 2.5 rushing yards per game, "athletic."
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                  Conversely, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for someone to describe Manning and his career 2.5 rushing yards per game, "athletic."
                  Nor a field general

MANNING FACE!!!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    She doesn't belong in that party. She's rational. And she has at least one literate staffer.
                    She flys coach back and forth every weekend. Every time she comes to the airport she greets every one and will chat with anyone who wants to chat.
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Cheeto tweeted today he's going to withhold payments from insurance companies to ensure Obamacare fails.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Cheeto tweeted today he's going to withhold payments from insurance companies to ensure Obamacare fails.
                        Trump is withholding payments for something? I am shocked, shocked!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Sounds like he threatened to cut off Congressional Health Care as well if it doesn't pass.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lol. Good luck with that.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              What a putz.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                It's his business model. Try to bully, withhold payment, threaten lawsuit, file bankruptcy.

Comment

Working...
                                X