Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Good, the spending increases failed. Now, when will Trump realize that he has a much bigger enemy in the establishment GOP that's pushing all of this spending? If anyone still wonders why I didn't vote for Trump, the establishment GOP effect is the exact reason why. I learned from the mistakes in 2010; my vote is not allowing that again.

Comment

Jut went to Shelley capito Facebook page to read the public posts.

I didn't expect much from people from WV. Here's a sample/

REPEAL Obamacare you dam democrat!!!!!

Comment

The new GOP Health Care Plan was announced. The sabotage that Kepler posted earlier will be the new plan. Trump "“Let Obamacare fail and then come together and do a great healthcare plan.” And of course to help it fail faster that GOP will sabotage it like they have been since day one.

Nice Government.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/u...imes&smtyp=cur
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          The new GOP Health Care Plan was announced. The sabotage that Kepler posted earlier will be the new plan. Trump "“Let Obamacare fail and then come together and do a great healthcare plan.” And of course to help it fail faster that GOP will sabotage it like they have been since day one.

Nice Government.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/u...imes&smtyp=cur
          TrumpIdon'tcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Jut went to Shelley capito Facebook page to read the public posts.

I didn't expect much from people from WV. Here's a sample/

REPEAL Obamacare you dam democrat!!!!!
            "Bad decision it needs repelled."

"DEAR GOP,
            THIS TIME, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR BETRAYAL... THE DEPLORABLES NEVER FORGET."

"Should've voted to repeal it and I'm sick of hearing about the druggies,,, they chose to use drugs!!! Design prescribed junk to me for pain and I had enough sense to tell them where to put their garbage!!! I live in pain everyday but I'm not a druggy"

"What a crock. You just want reeeelected. That ship has sailed I hope."

"Hopefully Soon something will be done to find a solution. This is your priorities and for Our America and as well as everyone to get it done.
            Needs your attention.."

This is like reading broken English that has been translated from Spanish, into Russian, into French, Back to English and then put through a Grand Forks, ND filter
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

How is babby formed!?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Sr. Social Media Manager for InfoWars View Post
                Good, the spending increases failed. Now, when will Trump realize that he has a much bigger enemy in the establishment GOP that's pushing all of this spending? If anyone still wonders why I didn't vote for Trump, the establishment GOP effect is the exact reason why. I learned from the mistakes in 2010; my vote is not allowing that again.
                Fixed.

Comment

Wall Street Journal and Sean Hannity have both ripped the GOP for being a do nothing Congress in the last 24 hours.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wall Street Journal and Sean Hannity have both ripped the GOP for being a do nothing Congress in the last 24 hours.
                    Fox ended their embargo on the Russia meeting and is actually talking about it. The coverage is still mostly false equivalency with Hillary and far fetched excuses, but it is now actually possible for their prisoners to hear that the story even exists, which was not true up until a few days ago.

I suspect word has come down that the tax cut is in trouble. The GOP has no purpose if it can't deliver graft to its donors.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Fox ended their embargo on the Russia meeting and is actually talking about it. The coverage is still mostly false equivalency with Hillary and far fetched excuses, but it is now actually possible for their prisoners to hear that the story even exists, which was not true up until a few days ago.

I suspect word has come down that the tax cut is in trouble. The GOP has no purpose if it can't deliver graft to its donors.
                      Silly me. That's what is is, they're worried about their tax cut. Damm.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Just in the last 24 hours? It's been years, more so in the last 7+ months.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Wall Street Journal also destroyed Trump about Russia a couple days ago.

Kepler,

Not all of Faux is pretending Russia didnt happen. Chris Wallace and Shep Smith have not hidden their disgust.

As for Health Care...I am not sure the Senate could have failed worse on this. The GOP's handling of this rivals the Iraq War in stupidity.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They will always try to compare Dump's transgressions to Bill, Hillary, and Obama. Even when it's not close.

Comment

It's pretty funny for House members to blame the Senate for their total lack of work, and hacking up a bad bill themselves.

There's nothing stopping the House to come up with a good idea on their own.

Other them having no actual ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                It's pretty funny for House members to blame the Senate for their total lack of work, and hacking up a bad bill themselves.

There's nothing stopping the House to come up with a good idea on their own.

Other them having no actual ideas.
                                What has the GOP done in the last 25 years other than try to scare voters away from Dem ideas? It's what they do, and they have become good at it. Hopeless at coming up with workable ideas themselves, but damm good at the boogeyman game.

Comment

Working...
                                X