Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

http://www.startribune.com/trump-loy...-dc/422992043/

"I tuned it out," said 44-year-old Michele Velardi, a mother of three sons, during a break from her job at a Staten Island hair salon. "I didn't want to be depressed. I don't want to feel that he's not doing what he said, so I just choose to not listen."

Houston, we have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dave122793 View Post

"I tuned it out," said 44-year-old Michele Velardi, a mother of three sons, during a break from her job at a Staten Island hair salon. "I didn't want to be depressed. I don't want to feel that he's not doing what he said, so I just choose to not listen."

40% of America. Big Problem.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Internet Nutcase

It's time for Drew S to come by and tell us Trump is still better than Clinton because he "believes in the second amendment"

Opposite Girl

Quote Originally Posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    I can't tell if this is because he's too lazy to take the cable car or because he feels he wants to do something no one else could do. Or a little bit of both. Or a lot of both.

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    midterm will be a referendum on impeachment
    Maybe but he wont be removed from office so it still doesnt matter and you know it.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    No doubt.

That's related to the point I made earlier.

They don't care if they are wrong, they just don't want you to be right.
    There was a great Tom Tomorrow cartoon about this, where the knuck brother without health care is laughing predicting the tears of his liberal brother when he dies.

The right has trained their base well. As long as a GOP action will give the left a paper cut, it doesn't matter if their own entire family is engulfed in a fireball.

This is actually quite similar to another mindset that's been in the news.
    Last edited by Kepler; 05-18-2017 at 01:01 PM.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    And that is why the Dems just need to not worry about converting them. They are all but admitting they arent paying attention and they dont care so screw em.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    I would maintain that if we knew of a terrorist bomb planted in the politburo through our intelligence gathering, it would be wrong and probably immoral to not warn the Russians. The US instituted a laptop ban in March. Europe has as well and I see Australia is probably too. I'm not sure how closely guarded a secret this all is. In any case, the choice of doing something toward potentially preventing the death of civilians doesn't really hinge on whether or not we are friends or enemies.
    Right but he probably gave up the identity of a spy due to his incompetence...

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    If I was Dennis, I would live forever. (I once admitted to Dr. Mrs. that Elizabeth Kucinich was in my 5, and she said, "what, you don't think she's in mine?)
    Unless he plucked her out of poverty from some obscure Ohio farm/coal hicksville, or she is another commie/far-left conspiracy theorist like him, I'll probably never figure out how that rat-face pulled her.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    I'm actually excited about turning over everything in 2018. I hope every single Republican possible loses because they enabled Trump. And I'm a conservative.
    You and Evan McMullin are the "good" guys.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    No doubt.

That's related to the point I made earlier.

They don't care if they are wrong, they just don't want you to be right.
    That, and they always want liberals to lose. They would literally sell the country to the highest bidder if liberals were opposed to it.

Yep, still here

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    40% of Americans would vote Satan over Jesus as long as Satan has the right initial behind his name. You know this. Why are you surprised by it? The battle is always over the middle 20%
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    40% of Americans would vote Satan over Jesus as long as Satan has the right initial behind his name. You know this. Why are you surprised by it?
    Who said I was surprised? I just stated it's a big problem. Which, it is.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    I'm not sure how closely guarded a secret this all is. In any case, the choice of doing something toward potentially preventing the death of civilians doesn't really hinge on whether or not we are friends or enemies.
    It's guarded closely enough that CNN, who had this information a month or so ago, was asked by the White House to keep it under wraps, which they did.

So apparently, so secretive that the American public can't be informed about the possibility of bombs being smuggled onto planes in laptops, cause, you know, such information wouldn't be important to them when they may be making travel plans, but obviously it was far more important for "the president" to blab it to the Russians for whatever reason he felt like.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Unless he plucked her out of poverty from some obscure Ohio farm/coal hicksville, or she is another commie/far-left conspiracy theorist like him, I'll probably never figure out how that rat-face pulled her.
    First line of her bio is "A British organic food and vegan advocate." Sounds annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    First line of her bio is "A British organic food and vegan advocate." Sounds annoying...
    And there it is. Thanks for the boner-kill.

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Congratulations, you have fell for the globalist trap of the opposition mind.
    What the eff does that even mean?

lucky penguin

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    40% of Americans would vote Satan over Jesus as long as Satan has the right initial behind his name.
    "You may not like it, but rebelling against God isn't technically illegal. I'm too smart and enlightened to admit I voted for him, of course. I'll just continue to debase myself with a vigorous and repeated defense of him at all costs."
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Inspired by Actual Events

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    If I was Dennis, I would live forever.
    And if he lets that woman bite his neck, he probably will. Has she ever been exposed to sunlight?
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by dave122793 View Post

Pretty certain she didn't tune out the EMAILZ or BENGHAZI!!! news reports.

Thread Information