X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Ditto. And if one First Lady is not set to wear a hijab, then others follow suit. One can CHANGE that, if they so wish, but not required. It's all about context and previous experiences.
    The issue isn't weather Melania and Ivanka wore or didn't wear one. It's that Trump made a specific point to call out Michelle Obama on Twitter for not wearing one when she was not the first First Lady to do that. Hypocrite much?

Comment

Yeah, but everyone's a hypocrite
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        The issue isn't weather Melania and Ivanka wore or didn't wear one. It's that Trump made a specific point to call out Michelle Obama on Twitter for not wearing one when she was not the first First Lady to do that. Hypocrite much?
        I am aware. Now, the popular response to his tweet was "who cares?" So he's probably thinking, ok, so no one will care if Melania and Ivanka don't wear one.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I am aware. Now, the popular response to his tweet was "who cares?" So he's probably thinking, ok, so no one will care if Melania and Ivanka don't wear one.
          You know who cared, his entire base. I don't know how you can twist yourself into a pretzel for this man under the guise of, "I'm not defending him." You are.

Comment

Trump is literally ruining Last Week Tonight and SNL. There is so much crap around his administration they can't ignore it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Kinda long, but very relevant, and great movie:

Lord Of War:

Soon there's going to be a knock on that door and you will be called outside. In the hall there will be a man who out-ranks you. First he'll compliment you on the fine job you've done - on you making the world a safer place. That you're to receive a commendation or a promotion. And then he's going to tell you that I am to be released. You're going to protest. You'll probably threaten to resign. But in the end, I *will* be released. The reason I'll be released is the same reason you think I'll be convicted. I do rub shoulders with some of the most vile, sadistic men calling themselves leaders today. But some of those men
              [pointing at newspaper articles]
              Yuri Orlov: are the enemies of your enemies. And while the biggest arms dealer in the world is your boss, the President of the United States, who ships more merchandise in a day than I do in a year, sometimes it's embarrassing to have his fingerprints on the guns. Sometimes he needs a freelancer like me to supply forces he can't be seen supplying. So, *you* call me evil, but unfortunately for you, I'm a necessary evil.
              I hated that movie...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                What do you think would happen if we refused to sell the Saudis arms unless they radically reform their system of government to be acceptable to us?
                No...they are never going to reform their system it is why I want us to stop sucking up to them. They are not our ally we are their customer...

And selling them arms is just the biggest piece of crap their is. This crap didnt work when we did it with Saddam to fight Iran and it wont work here. They are just as likely to give those weapons to terrorists or use them against Israel as there is they will use them to fight ISIS. (and how many craptastic regimes must we have help us fight an army of like 100k?)

And there is a zero percent chance any GOPer would be liking this if Obama or Hillary did it.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I think I said this a few days ago. Glad it's backed in in an editorial in the NY Times.

It isn’t possible Pence knew nothing. I believe Pence is a liar like his boss.

We knew that Pence was a liar when during the vice-presidential debate he repeatedly claimed that Trump had not in fact said things that he was recorded on television saying.
                  The only difference between the two is delivery. Trump is bombastic and abrasive with his lies. Pence cleverly delivers his with earnestness and solemnity. But a lie is a lie.
                  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/o...smtyp=cur&_r=0
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Stay classy while in stage two. https://www.infowars.com/republicans...ing-activists/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      I like that you can view our present situation and conclude that the threat to democracy and the rule of law comes from the left.

Shows real gumption.

(Note to the sane, I will replace his quotes with ellipses to not thwart Ignore.)
                      Last edited by Kepler; 05-22-2017, 09:44 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        And there is a zero percent chance any GOPer would be liking this if Obama or Hillary did it.
                        If Obama gave the speech Trump did, the usual suspects would scream about him making a distinction between terrorists and Islam, and how it was proof he's a secret Muslim who practices the doctrine of taqiyya to advance the Islamic agenda/invasion/etc.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I like that you can view our present situation and conclude that the threat to democracy and the rule of law comes from the left.
                        If you listened to Alex Jones for half the day, and Mark Dice the other half, you'd start to think that way, too.

Twitter gave us this gem over the weekend. ZOMG, I knew it - he's a secret globalist! We've been had!
                        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 05-22-2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Trump is literally ruining Last Week Tonight and SNL. There is so much crap around his administration they can't ignore it.
                          He is ruining it but he is also making it more relevant than it has any right to be.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I think I said this a few days ago. Glad it's backed in in an editorial in the NY Times.

It isn’t possible Pence knew nothing. I believe Pence is a liar like his boss.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/o...smtyp=cur&_r=0
                            Pence's lying during the campaign was legendary. You could tell even he didnt believe the defenses he was making.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Pence's lying during the campaign was legendary. You could tell even he didnt believe the defenses he was making.
                              Remember when he laughed out loud and said, "That's Donald Trump" when asked about Cheeto claiming he'd win 95% of the black vote?

Comment

One wonders why the Clinton's legendary lying status mattered? Oh, that's right. Republicans can lie. Democrats can't. Why? Cause Republicans will always vote for liars. Certain Democrats won't.

Comment

Working...
                                X