Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

lucky penguin

Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Quote Originally Posted by busterman62 View Post
    Growing up in a rural area, I spent many hours laboring on the farms. I learned that horse feces was fairly easy to clean and didn't produce a nauseating odor. Chicken feces, on the other hand was runny, tough to get off, and produced an order that was intolerable. One was far worse to shovel than the other but in the end.....you're still stuck in sheit. [/COLOR]
    It's just too bad you ****ed us all over because you were unable to see through Trump's bull****.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Kichizapi Chetan

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    WaPo reporting that Kevin McCarthy stated last year that he thinks Putin is paying trump. Paulie asked to keep that little nugget quiet
    On June 15, 2016. When Trump is destroying establishment Republicans and is on his way to the nomination over the R machine. Sounds more like spite speculation by McCarthy to me, because, you know, the R machine just can't like, suck. ( <-- See Kep for detailed explanation.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3174566

Bob Mueller will figure this all out. That's the first good news in weeks.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    On June 15, 2016. When Trump is destroying establishment Republicans and is on his way to the nomination over the R machine. Sounds more like spite speculation by McCarthy to me, because, you know, the R machine just can't like, suck. ( <-- See Kep for detailed explanation.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3174566

Bob Mueller will figure this all out. That's the first good news in weeks.
    Is there any square nanometer of trumps balls you haven't cupped?

It's ok, just admit you voted for him. You'd probably gain more respect by admitting it than keeping up this ridiculous contortionist act to defend every thing he does.
    Last edited by dxmnkd316; 05-17-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Is there any square nanometer of trumps balls you haven't cupped?

It's ok, just admit you voted for him. You'd probably gain more respect by admitting it that this ridiculous contortionist act to defend every thing he does.
    Pretty sure he's covered every square inch of the tiny orange balls

Quote Originally Posted by busterman62 View Post
    As one of those who felt HRC's email debacle DID make her a poor candidate for POTUS, I'll go on record as saying what tDonald did proves he is dangerous and unqualified to be POTUS (not that any more proof was needed). Neither showed decision making required for the office
    And since I just rang Pavlov's bell, I'm sure that the cries of false equivalency will ring out. To those cries, I reply: Growing up in a rural area, I spent many hours laboring on the farms. I learned that horse feces was fairly easy to clean and didn't produce a nauseating odor. Chicken feces, on the other hand was runny, tough to get off, and produced an order that was intolerable. One was far worse to shovel than the other but in the end.....you're still stuck in sheit.
    No what you said isnt a false equivalency, you answered a question based on the parameters. A false equivalency would be if you justified Trump doing that by using some lesser offense Obama or Clinton did as a parallel. So if you said "Trump is fine because Obama once called Russia and had private conversations" THAT would be a false equivalency.

You are just being consistent which is a good thing
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Declassifying what he did by his actions is careless, reckless, stupid, frustrating, asinine and a litany of other terms. But, because he's POTUS, it's not illegal. Anyone else pulled that crap, yeah, illegal. A subtle, but massively finite, difference.

Thus is the power of the Presidency.
    And again that isnt the question you were asked. We all know it isnt illegal...stop pretending that it matters. Take legality out of it...if the decision is yours on the future of Trump based on this what would you say? It isnt a hard question I am not sure why you keep not answering it...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    WaPo reporting that Kevin McCarthy stated last year that he thinks Putin is paying trump. Paulie asked to keep that little nugget quiet
    So much for President Ryan...
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    Yep, it was such a funny joke that when others laughed McCarthy said "Swear to God," and Ryan told everyone "No leaks." They sure know how to joke...
    Well that is how you know they are family...
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

halfway crucified

Quote Originally Posted by MaizeRage View Post
    It's just too bad you ****ed us all over because you were unable to see through Trump's bull****.
    Wrong. I saw/see it quite clearly. That's why I didn't & don't support him.
    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
    Groucho Marx
    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
    Ron White
    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
    Milo Bloom

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And again that isnt the question you were asked. We all know it isnt illegal...stop pretending that it matters. Take legality out of it...if the decision is yours on the future of Trump based on this what would you say? It isnt a hard question I am not sure why you keep not answering it...
    Let's make it simple. What would his reaction be if Hilary were president and had done this?
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Well that is how you know they are family...
    Like the Cosa Nostra?
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Like the Cosa Nostra?
    The actual WaPo story is amazing. Brietbart and Fox are trying to blow it off as a joke but you can see the flop sweat.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Just a boring user.

Declassifying what he did by his actions is careless, reckless, stupid, frustrating, asinine and a litany of other terms. But, because he's POTUS, it's not illegal. Anyone else pulled that crap, yeah, illegal. A subtle, but massively finite, difference.

Thus is the power of the Presidency.
    And since the RISK of things that might be secrets was illegal, where as don's handing over of secrets, which may put agent's lives at risk, is legal, it's somehow better.

Do you honestly believe that?

The words you used are pretty minor for what don did. The guy betrayed us. Betrayed agents in the field. Betrayed our allies. Sure, it's legal. Big deal.

Lucia Apologist

Holy ****. NYT reporting that Flynn told trump team he was under investigation before inauguration.

This goose is cooked.

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    And since the RISK of things that might be secrets was illegal, where as don's handing over of secrets, which may put agent's lives at risk, is legal, it's somehow better.

Do you honestly believe that?

The words you used are pretty minor for what don did. The guy betrayed us. Betrayed agents in the field. Betrayed our allies. Sure, it's legal. Big deal.
    It's not better. But it's legal. So says the law. There IS a difference.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Flynn, paid agent of turkey, delayed an Isis attack plan that turkey opposed

F every single person who thought the clintons had conflicts of interest that would have put us in jeopardy

http://hill.cm/Ix9ZmGH

Lucia Apologist

This isn't a ****storm. It's a diarrheacane.

This isn't a ****storm. It's a diarrheacane.
    Terminabola.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Lucia Apologist

I don't get it

I don't get it
    Terminal death. Ebola. Get destroyed from the inside, like Pres Trump is doing.

Thread Information