This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Appears that if Joe Lieberman got the nod for FBI from Trump that Dems will all line up against him and R's would vote for him.

I get it, but still, quite an odd turn for a former Democrat VP nominee.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      Appears that if Joe Lieberman got the nod for FBI from Trump that Dems will all line up against him and R's would vote for him.

No it's not. And, he's too old for a 10 year term anyway. Shouldn't have fired Comey. He wants to hire someone who's really qualified he should nominate Sally Yates.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I might have missed someone posting this but...
        Meanwhile, the federal investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia has tagged a current White House official as a “significant person of interest,” The Washington Post reported on Friday. It did not name the official.
        http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-firing-238617
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Given that he's now senior counsel at Trump's go to Law firm[, it's not really a surprise.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Yeesh. That's not sketchy at all.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Felix Salmon‏Verified account @felixsalmon

Act 1: Donald Trump finds himself on a plane for 14 hours with a senior aide under FBI investigation and a bunch of journalists.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Pushing our country into a needless disaster of a war, killing single-payer health care, and most egregious of all, endorsing Sarah Palin will do that to you. We were lucky to get rid of Lieberman in 2012; I really don't want him to come back.

EDIT: I've always thought Eric would be the one to cry at his arraignment, but it looks like Kush will get the first crack, and I'm not sure he holds it together.
                Last edited by MaizeRage; 05-19-2017, 04:59 PM.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Well he made his bed when he backed McCain and spoke at the GOP Convention...plus he is not exactly liberal
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What relevant experience does Lieberman have to run the FBI?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I said I get it. From a historical perspective it's just hard to find an individual who enjoyed complete support from one party, uniform opposition from the other, and then have that become totally reversed.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      And, he's too old for a 10 year term anyway.
                      Federal Law prohibits discrimination on the basis of age --You ageist!!
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

“The investigation would have always continued, and obviously, the termination of Comey would not have ended it. Once again, the real story is that our national security has been undermined by the leaking of private and highly classified conversations,” he added.
                        Just cause Trumpy's speaking with someone, does not mean it's classified. Much as he wishes, and seems to imply, it does.

Comment

I said I get it. From a historical perspective it's just hard to find an individual who enjoyed complete support from one party, uniform opposition from the other, and then have that become totally reversed.

Federal Law prohibits discrimination on the basis of age --You ageist!!
                          I don't think Lieberman enjoyed complete support from his party, ever. At least, not from the '90's on. Just another mistake Gore made in his campaign.

On the other hand, it looks like primo Kush is gonna get smoked.

Comment

This truly is a remarkable ongoing story.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Just cause Trumpy's speaking with someone, does not mean it's classified. Much as he wishes, and seems to imply, it does.

Technically, if the President designates something as classified, it's classified.

I don't actually know that myself, but a guy read that off a document over the phone to me, so I think you can take it to the bank.
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

The President Show is the best show on television right now, and this week's episode was... wow.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X