This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    She is another commie/far-left conspiracy theorist like him. And, for that matter, me.

I'll be in my bunk.
    You can have her. There are few things on this planet that are a bigger turn-off than organic/vegan militants. I'm more likely to marry a conservative, to be dead honest.

Maybe I will go look for one of those left-minded, but not insane, Montenegro redheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      So Politico thinks Lieberman has the inside lane to the FBI director job.

He's 75 ... and a 10 year term?
      He endorsed W in 2004.
      He's working at the law firm used by Trump.
      But he was a D while in the Senate.

That sounds like "bring the popcorn" hearings.
      He's a stopgap until we're out of this flustercuck. I approve.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        You can have her.
        I'll alert Dr. Mrs.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I'll alert Dr. Mrs.
          She'd probably out-game me anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Pence is the biggest liar of them all.
            And there is Trump's flashing exit sign. Make Pence fall on the sword and then pardon him.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

As he notes, social media effectively creates a "record" for everyone. It's existence and our use of it paints us all into a virtual "corner" out of which it is very difficult to escape, short of accepting ridicule or embarrassment.

No doubt that is true across the political spectrum, and probably for any subject about which there is considerable social media interest.

Interesting observation about social media, I thought.
              If somebody is too dumb to understand the sunk cost fallacy, that is their own personal failing, not Twitter's.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                This is how Pence goes down.

He needs to give that testimony before Congress under oath, because if the revelations about Flynn briefing the White House two weeks before he was named are true then Pence is simply flat out lying.

I never thought he'd be dumb enough to go over the side of the cliff with Trump, but apparently...
                I dunno something doesnt smell right. It seemss almost like they set him as the fall guy. He is Ben Kingsley as the VP in Dave...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fake news: Not limited to the US. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WGfXije3b0

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Fake news: Not limited to the US. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WGfXije3b0
                    Originally posted by The Alex Jones Channel
                    Biome Defense™
                    Bio-True Selenium™
                    Vitamin Mineral Fusion™
                    Joint Formula™
                    Anthroplex™
                    Living Defense™
                    Deep Cleanse™
                    Knockout™
                    Brain Force™
                    Liver Shield™
                    ProstaGuard™
                    Child Ease™
                    WinterSunD3™
                    Ancient Defense™
                    Secret-12™
                    Oxy Powder™
                    Occu Power™
                    DNA Force™
                    X2 Survival Shield™
                    Super Female Vitality™
                    Lung Cleanse™
                    Silver-Bullet - Colloidal Silver™
                    Super Male Vitality™
                    Survival Shield - Nascent Iodine™
                    Patriot Blend 100% Organic Coffee™
                    Immune Support 100% Organic Coffee™

All available at - http://www.infowarsshop.com
                    Yeah...definitely not snake oil products peddled by the actual fake news source you cited, Frauddy.

Comment

Yeah...definitely not snake oil products peddled by the actual fake news source you cited, Frauddy.
                      The Child Ease one actually works. That's the one where you eat a big ol' bowl of chili and then your children are at ease because the court says they don't have to see you anymore. But seriously, look at a current picture of Alex Jones and then remind yourself that he is only 43 years old. Holy ****. If that's what all those "health supplements" do, no thanks. Of course, washing down each pill with whiskey probably doesn't help matters.

Also, we never even mentioned how he had to apologize to yogurt yesterday.
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Go check out ClickHole. They've changed formats to PatriotHole and it's a complete satire of Breitbart and Infowars.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Go check out ClickHole. They've changed formats to PatriotHole and it's a complete satire of Breitbart and Infowars.
                          sleep-with-a-Bible-between-their-thighs Americans

I died laughing.

Comment

You can have her. There are few things on this planet that are a bigger turn-off than organic/vegan militants. I'm more likely to marry a conservative, to be dead honest.

Maybe I will go look for one of those left-minded, but not insane, Montenegro redheads.
                            Ditto. That being said, I was, at one point, very interested in a liberal vegan runner. However, we then became too good of friends for me to even think about risking that friendship. She's way cool, not militant at all. "It's your choice, doesn't bother me" (about meat-eating).
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Ditto. That being said, I was, at one point, very interested in a liberal vegan runner. However, we then became too good of friends for me to even think about risking that friendship. She's way cool, not militant at all. "It's your choice, doesn't bother me" (about meat-eating).
                              Yeah, whatever. Veg/vegan for "moral" reasons? We're done - I cut off a girl early-on due to this. I just can't do it - humans are omnivores, deal with it. I know that will get me criticized as "militant"/"tu quoque" myself, but whatever. I totally understand if it's seriously health-related, but that's virtually never the case. Vegans are almost always insufferable, sanctimonious, turds. Even the ones who claim they won't try to convert you, which is still a subtle appeal to "I'm better than you". Blah.

Comment

Yeah, whatever. Veg/vegan for "moral" reasons? We're done - I cut off a girl early-on due to this. I just can't do it - humans are omnivores, deal with it. I know that will get me criticized as "militant"/"tu quoque" myself, but whatever. I totally understand if it's seriously health-related, but that's virtually never the case. Vegans are almost always insufferable, sanctimonious, turds. Even the ones who claim they won't try to convert you, which is still a subtle appeal to "I'm better than you". Blah.
                                She works with animal shelters, etc., reads ingredients on labels, doesn't even eat fish (like most vegans do, because somehow they are not meat). I gave her all the vegan jokes, and she laughed. She knows it's her choice, and she won't change others' minds. She even bought some meat products for me last time I visited, because she knew I was a meat-eater.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X