• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...ything/528042/

This was delightfully vicious.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      Decoding Trump's body language

Some people swear that body language gives away a lot of what we have on our minds or reveals important parts of our personality. I don't know enough about it to have much of an opinion one way or another but I believe it certainly could be true. It sure seems like those who believe it have trump nailed. Other traits of his that seems to be screaming "look how powerful I am" are how his chin is always jutted forward and slightly up and his lips are always slightly pursed, unless he is lying of course (also know to most people as talking). I think the body language experts believe trump displays these traits because in actuality he believes and knows he is much dumber and weaker than he pronounces himself to be.
      I don't know enough about it to get very specific, but I do know that body language can be very indicative of a person's intentions/thoughts overall. The obvious examples are "tells" in poker; the way you carry yourself during a hand being played.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        It takes a village to be successful. It only takes a few morons to burn it to the ground.
        I'm hearing "let it burn" today. Understanding is freeing.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Re: Faux's ratings slide. Cord-cutting is part of it, but that is true for all cable channels. The reality is that there are so many far-right outlets and communities on the web today, that many conservatives now perceive Faux to be liberal, or at least not conservative enough. The firing of O'Rly precipitated the latest slide though - he was still quite popular.

Comment

There was a good article about this either on Politico or Slate about it. Their theory was that Americans are seeing the greatest political scandal in over a generation unfold, and Fox is sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "LA LA LA LA LA!"

People want to see this covered.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              There was a good article about this either on Politico or Slate about it. Their theory was that Americans are seeing the greatest political scandal in over a generation unfold, and Fox is sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "LA LA LA LA LA!"

People want to see this covered.
              Frankly, I think this is bigger than Nixon, and might be one of the biggest scandals ever.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

You guys are crazy...there is nothing to see here. I know the Righties on this board told us so!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  You guys are crazy...there is nothing to see here. I know the Righties on this board told us so!
                  So you are saying ignore the elephant in the room?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Frankly, I think this is bigger than Nixon, and might be one of the biggest scandals ever.
                    If Trump did even half of what we think he did, then Nixon covering up an unnecessary third-rate burglary is kid stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Re: Faux's ratings slide. Cord-cutting is part of it, but that is true for all cable channels. The reality is that there are so many far-right outlets and communities on the web today, that many conservatives now perceive Faux to be liberal, or at least not conservative enough. The firing of O'Rly precipitated the latest slide though - he was still quite popular.
                      Party in charge. When dems in power fox will do well, when repubs in charge cnn, msnbc will do well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

If Trump did even half of what we think he did, then Nixon covering up an unnecessary third-rate burglary is kid stuff.
                        Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Party in charge. When dems in power fox will do well, when repubs in charge cnn, msnbc will do well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          This is not correct. The slide to third this week was the first time since 2000 that FOX was in third place. That covers 8 years of Bush -- 6 of them with a republican controlled congress. For the entirety of the 21st century FOX News has garnered better overall ratings than either CNN or MSNBC. To be clear as well this is not a long slide for FOX as it's overall ratings for the entire month through last week still had it at number 1. I'm just wondering if we reached the point where as was noted earlier, even the right who don't stray into nutjob territory are finally wanting to see if there is anything real there and they suspect they might not get it from FOX. If true, is that another shred of hope for me that hopefully won't be dashed?

Comment

I believe that trump is so far up to his orange head in scandal (mostly ties to shady Russian $$$) that the day he took office he became the most corrupt of the 44 people who have held the office.

Comment

No, they're moving to One America, or getting disinformation from Breitbart, Mark Dice, RedState, Alex Jones, Conservative Treehouse, Gateway Pundit, etc. No need for TV, or even radio programs anymore if you want to live in a safe space with fellow hive-minds. That exists on the far left too, but in much smaller numbers.

Comment

One thing that irritates me a little is the fact that all the attention on possible crimes distracts from the equally important fact that he is (and always has been) absolutely unfit for the job. The manner in which he as fukced up nearly everything he has touched by virtue of his unpreparedness, impulsivity and narcissism is proof of that. If he dodges the criminal bullet, many people will find it easier to ignore that dangerous truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X