This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Berkeley Breathed is at it again. It's just masterful.

https://www.facebook.com/berkeleybre...956132135134:0
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Is this finally the thing that is too far? Cause I'm not sure. I think somebody has to kill somebody first and even then I'm not sure it's far enough.
      My opinion: nope. We've long passed the warning signs and are well on our way to normalizing it. Did you forget about this? Or this? Or this, even?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

You know how I know we havent hit the point where things change...after Montana ****** won his seat the Texas Tribune printed this:

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) held up a bullet-riddled gun-range target sheet and said, “I’m gonna carry this around in case I see any reporters.”
        That would have killed his career until just recently. Now he probably will double his donations.

All of this, because a bunch of white people couldnt stand having a Black President. Decorum died after his first SOTU when d-bad Joe Wilson made himself a hero by calling Obama a liar interrupting his speech.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hill has all-but-officially been running for a couple months already. She is singularly focused on that one goal, and probably will die that way. She needs to be told. But by who?
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

She doesnt need to be told...the party is done with her and if she tries to win the ticket she will get smoked. Even the Superdelegates would flee.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Decorum died after his first SOTU when d-bad Joe Wilson made himself a hero by calling Obama a liar interrupting his speech.
              I think you're right. Historians are going to pinpoint that as the exact moment we peaked and began the long fall down to Donald Trump.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                The fact it happened in Portland is the most shocking part. Oregon has herp-a-derps, too.
                OR isn't just Portlandia. The loggers are Trump dopes and the eastern part of the state has white nationalists that would scare Idaho.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  OR isn't just Portlandia. The loggers are Trump dopes and the eastern part of the state has white nationalists that would scare Idaho.
                  And Montana is simply saying, "hold my beer..."
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    And Montana is simply saying, "hold my beer..."
                    I have absolutely no mental image of Montana. In my mind it's just a void placeholder between Neo-Nazis and Sioux fans.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I have absolutely no mental image of Montana. In my mind it's just a void placeholder between Neo-Nazis and Sioux fans.
                      Fortunately (or unfortunately, depends on how you look at it) lived in MT for first two years of my life. HOWEVER, my parents made sure to fly back to MN for my birth, as they did NOT want me born in MT. And my dad had a standing order to be transferred back to MN ASAP (worked for a retail company, collections dept). They HATED it; lived in Butte.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Lived in MT for several years. The thing that always struck me was the xenophobia. Which is kind of amusing considering how few foreigners you actually encounter there. They make up for this by setting the bar very low for who they consider a foreigner. The word "California" is never simply said...It's always sneered. What's so ridiculous about all that is that probably more so than any other state, the very people sneering are themselves foreigners as there is a very large proportion of native Americans there.

Comment

You know how I know we havent hit the point where things change...after Montana ****** won his seat the Texas Tribune printed this:

That would have killed his career until just recently. Now he probably will double his donations.

All of this, because a bunch of white people couldnt stand having a Black President. Decorum died after his first SOTU when d-bad Joe Wilson made himself a hero by calling Obama a liar interrupting his speech.
                          Did the Democratic loser in Montana even make a single comment about his opponent assualting a reporter? The only thing I heard was that he would not comment on it.

We are down to two choices, and I while I understand the left believing it is better to refuse to sink to the level of the right, it is the attitude that is going to end this country. By the time enough of the old white men die off, it will be over. It doesn't take a majority to ruin our society. What it takes is a majority sitting back and watching it happen.

The left behaves rationally and the right wing nut job wins. The left tries to reach for the intellect and the right wing nut job wins. The left tries to single out for appeal every demographic group but one and the right wing nut job appeals to fear mongering and white people and wins. This fukking maniac in Montana could have put that reporter in a coma and he would have won and the House would have no problem seating him.

I am so tired of the excuse making by the right and people who support them. Sure the people on this forum who identify with the right might not share the views of trump or the other nut jobs. But what you are failing miserably to see is the people who hold elected office right now with the little "r" next to their names are NOT what you think them to be. They are either fascists or they are enabling fascists. They will destroy the government and replace it with something you are not going to like very much, trust me.

We are in a terrible place right now where either elected republicans or the people who put them there are holding the balance of this nation in their hands. You are the ones who need to be insisting that the people you elected -- for once in their professional political lives -- act like Americans first. And yes I know the left always decries the right when the right questions the patriotism of a liberal. I don't fukking care. I AM questioning the patriotism of every stinking republican out there right now. Prove me wrong. Prove you care about AMERICA FIRST, like your messiah preaches. Prove you care about the whole constitution, not just one stinking amendment. Prove you have at least one brain cell that knows how to think critically and can understand what is happening before your very eyes. Or start thinking right now about which side you are going to be fighting and dying on when the next civil war happens.

Comment

But you repeat yourself.
                            Code:

Comment

Decorum died after his first SOTU when d-bad Joe Wilson made himself a hero by calling Obama a liar interrupting his speech.
                              Pretty much. And seeing some of the posts I'll say it again. Hillary is not going to run again.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                                Lived in MT for several years. The thing that always struck me was the xenophobia. Which is kind of amusing considering how few foreigners you actually encounter there.
                                Which makes sense. Xenophobia is born out of lack of exposure. The xenophobia then makes people not want to visit much less move there. Xenophobia grows. Circle of life.

They're xenophobes because they have never met someone from out of the country (county?) and don't understand that the blackies and towelheads can be and most likely are great people too (with some wicked tasty food). Actually, to that point, food is the great uniter. Break bread with someone and you'll instantly get a multi-sensory dive into their culture.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X