This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Bob Mueller, what you been up to lately man? Missed ya.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/doj-appo...-developments/
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Remember when the Republicans said they couldn't function with Hillary as President because it would be investigation after investigation?

Yeah, I don't either.
      Or that someone in the Oval Office should understand what confidential and classified mean?

I can't.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        ...and they have a tape of it.
        Yeah they said it wasn't true, then when they heard there were tapes they called it a "joke"

I hope paul ryan goes down with this ship. A girl can dream

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Yeah they said it wasn't true, then when they heard there were tapes they called it a "joke"

I hope paul ryan goes down with this ship. A girl can dream
          Yep, it was such a funny joke that when others laughed McCarthy said "Swear to God," and Ryan told everyone "No leaks." They sure know how to joke...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Or that someone in the Oval Office should understand what confidential and classified mean?

I can't.
            ialto
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
              Growing up in a rural area, I spent many hours laboring on the farms. I learned that horse feces was fairly easy to clean and didn't produce a nauseating odor. Chicken feces, on the other hand was runny, tough to get off, and produced an order that was intolerable. One was far worse to shovel than the other but in the end.....you're still stuck in sheit. [/COLOR]
              It's just too bad you ****ed us all over because you were unable to see through Trump's bull****.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

WaPo reporting that Kevin McCarthy stated last year that he thinks Putin is paying trump. Paulie asked to keep that little nugget quiet
                On June 15, 2016. When Trump is destroying establishment Republicans and is on his way to the nomination over the R machine. Sounds more like spite speculation by McCarthy to me, because, you know, the R machine just can't like, suck. ( <-- See Kep for detailed explanation.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3174566

Bob Mueller will figure this all out. That's the first good news in weeks.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  On June 15, 2016. When Trump is destroying establishment Republicans and is on his way to the nomination over the R machine. Sounds more like spite speculation by McCarthy to me, because, you know, the R machine just can't like, suck. ( <-- See Kep for detailed explanation.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3174566

Bob Mueller will figure this all out. That's the first good news in weeks.
                  Is there any square nanometer of trumps balls you haven't cupped?

It's ok, just admit you voted for him. You'd probably gain more respect by admitting it than keeping up this ridiculous contortionist act to defend every thing he does.
                  Last edited by dxmnkd316; 05-17-2017, 06:50 PM.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Is there any square nanometer of trumps balls you haven't cupped?

It's ok, just admit you voted for him. You'd probably gain more respect by admitting it that this ridiculous contortionist act to defend every thing he does.
                    Pretty sure he's covered every square inch of the tiny orange balls

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                      As one of those who felt HRC's email debacle DID make her a poor candidate for POTUS, I'll go on record as saying what tDonald did proves he is dangerous and unqualified to be POTUS (not that any more proof was needed). Neither showed decision making required for the office
                      And since I just rang Pavlov's bell, I'm sure that the cries of false equivalency will ring out. To those cries, I reply: Growing up in a rural area, I spent many hours laboring on the farms. I learned that horse feces was fairly easy to clean and didn't produce a nauseating odor. Chicken feces, on the other hand was runny, tough to get off, and produced an order that was intolerable. One was far worse to shovel than the other but in the end.....you're still stuck in sheit.
                      No what you said isnt a false equivalency, you answered a question based on the parameters. A false equivalency would be if you justified Trump doing that by using some lesser offense Obama or Clinton did as a parallel. So if you said "Trump is fine because Obama once called Russia and had private conversations" THAT would be a false equivalency.

You are just being consistent which is a good thing
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Declassifying what he did by his actions is careless, reckless, stupid, frustrating, asinine and a litany of other terms. But, because he's POTUS, it's not illegal. Anyone else pulled that crap, yeah, illegal. A subtle, but massively finite, difference.

Thus is the power of the Presidency.
                        And again that isnt the question you were asked. We all know it isnt illegal...stop pretending that it matters. Take legality out of it...if the decision is yours on the future of Trump based on this what would you say? It isnt a hard question I am not sure why you keep not answering it...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

WaPo reporting that Kevin McCarthy stated last year that he thinks Putin is paying trump. Paulie asked to keep that little nugget quiet
                          So much for President Ryan...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                            Yep, it was such a funny joke that when others laughed McCarthy said "Swear to God," and Ryan told everyone "No leaks." They sure know how to joke...
                            Well that is how you know they are family...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                              It's just too bad you ****ed us all over because you were unable to see through Trump's bull****.
                              Wrong. I saw/see it quite clearly. That's why I didn't & don't support him.
                              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                              Groucho Marx
                              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                              Ron White
                              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                              Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                And again that isnt the question you were asked. We all know it isnt illegal...stop pretending that it matters. Take legality out of it...if the decision is yours on the future of Trump based on this what would you say? It isnt a hard question I am not sure why you keep not answering it...
                                Let's make it simple. What would his reaction be if Hilary were president and had done this?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X