X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Yeah can you imagine if Obama had sold the Saudi's weapons then insulted all of our allies in the same calendar week? They would have lynched him.
    Literally.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The wall is complete! https://www.infowars.com/update-wall...home-complete/

Comment

Let's hope he's only on vacation. Dick hasn't posted for 7 days.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Yeah can you imagine if Obama had sold the Saudi's weapons then insulted all of our allies in the same calendar week? They would have lynched him.
          Literally.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Literally
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

If Michael Diehl, an NJ contractor stiffed by Trump, watched Three-Card Donnie scold our NATO allies yesterday, can only imagine what Diehl was thinking (but it probably rhymes with duck). https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.d213e7e84871
              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Strictly speaking, the letter referencing using Trump and his family's images within the context of selling Bloom County goods. To me that reads like the lawyers have admitted by omission that it's open season (rightfully) when using Trump's image within comic strips to simply lampoon Ego Supreme.

The letter: https://www.facebook.com/berkeleybre...type=3&theaterhttps://www.facebook.com/berkeleybre...type=3&theater
                Correct - the usage was not parody (except in the sense that EVERYTHING Trump does is parody). It was commercial, once again proving that just because you are right does not prove that you're not a d*ck.

Breathed has already agreed to remove the offending ad(s).
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Clinton gave a fantastic speech at Wellesley College today. What could have been. Hope Susan Sarandon and her brethren is happy today while we all watch NATO burn.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Here's the YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJ734ak54c
                  Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 05-26-2017, 12:24 PM.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

GOP considering the end of blue slips.

Hey, Harry Reid; if you're listening? F-ck you.

This is a Good Thing overall, though of course it's another one of those things that should have been done decades ago, that Republicans threatened the Dems about doing like a schoolyard bully, and which they now turn right around and do themselves. Because the voters have zippo memory and Tom Cotton and Chuck Grassley are hypocritical as-sholes.

End the Senate. Even if it hurts us short term, it is a fundamentally undemocratic, non-representative institution that is kept alive by the same rationale that supported Rotten Boroughs in England.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 05-26-2017, 12:55 PM.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      GOP considering the end of blue slips.

Hey, Harry Reid; if you're listening? F-ck you.

This is a Good Thing overall, though of course it's another one of those things that should have been done decades ago, that Republicans threatened the Dems about doing like a schoolyard bully, and which they now turn right around and do themselves. Because the voters have zippo memory and Tom Cotton and Chuck Grassley are hypocritical as-sholes.
                      No shock. Everything they do works. Every shenanigan works. They do it. Then they change it so the Dems can't. It's brilliant. Mitch says make Obama a one term President. Everyone think he failed. But, based on overall output he succeeded in more ways than one.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Clinton gave a fantastic speech at Wellesley College today. What could have been. Hope Susan Sarandon and her brethren is happy today while we all watch NATO burn.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Here's the YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJ734ak54c
                        Allergies my butt.

Get her in handcuffs.

Comment

Ignore it, everyone.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I'm sure plenty of people have me on the "ignore poster" list. Sometimes I ignore myself. But up until now I have steadfastly refused to put anyone on that list for me. I want to welcome anyone's opinion and give it due consideration, be willing to let it persuade me or change my mind. But I give in. Flaggy is number 1 in at least one consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              I'm sure plenty of people have me on the "ignore poster" list. Sometimes I ignore myself.
                              Sounds complicated. Was there a Flagellants chapter at ND?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Ignore it, everyone.
                                Ignore what?
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X