• Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Melania sure loves Donnie...
    https://***********/raggapegs/status/866599179958833152

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      The current economy depends on us selling imperial storm trooper gear and services (weapons, surveillance systems, operators, training, logs and O&M support) back to the Saudis. It's the third leg of the petrodollar economy and the only thing keeping the US economy afloat.

The US buys oil from the Saudis. Since 1971, there is nothing behind those dollars -- the US has to print those dollars out of thin air and sell them on the debt market. Meanwhile, the Saudis "buy" weapons from the US to defray some of the cost. That part of the oil transactions is really denominated in large part in airplanes, missiles, secret prisons, US military installations protecting the Saudi state, and torture kits.

But there are consequences, foreseen or not. The US defense companies and the financial interests that oversee the deals are paid by USG contracts, so the taxpayer is subsidizing deals where the profit goes to private interests while the debt is socialized. Plus, the Saudi dictatorship can use those toys on any enemy -- including domestic forces trying to unseat the dictatorship. To go with the oppression, local religious fanatics are upset by US troops stationed on their soil. So the Saudi government and their US enablers become the enemy of the Saudi people and radical Muslims, and as-sholes fly airplanes into buildings to get back at all the main players in the game.

This, of course, starts a new global cycle where imperial storm trooper gear and services now spread literally all over the world, with trillions of global dollars from all countries now pouring into private pockets. The opportunity cost of those dollars in lost education, investment, and social services pushes rich countries into austerity and borderline countries into failed statehood, destabilizing the globe and leading to more unrest hence more Draconian crackdowns and more authoritarian response and greater enrichment of those who control finance, energy and weapons.

And that's the history of the last fifty years.
      So... basically Saudi women could drive cars ... but the US economy will collapse. What a conundrum!
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        https://youtu.be/lFV1uT-ihDo
        LOL, that's even funnier than the Shatner song.

Comment

Time to expose the federalists... https://www.infowars.com/will-the-tr...horitarianism/

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            It'd be malpractice by his lawyer for him not to.
            Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Agreed. He has no immunity so if he doesnt invoke he either admits to crimes or lies. He knows what they know and he also knows what he did.
            Agreed with the both of you. It's just more news.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Our President is one of the dumbest persons alive.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politi...israel-russia/

(CNN)After an appearance alongside Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Monday, President Donald Trump paused to push back against reports that he had disclosed highly classified information to the Russians.
              "Just so you understand, I never mentioned the word or the name 'Israel','" Trump told reporters in Jerusalem. "Never mentioned it during that conversation. They were all saying I did. So you had another story wrong. Never mentioned the word 'Israel'."
              The story Trump was reacting to was this one, which ran a week ago in the Washington Post. And the thing about that story is that, well, the word "Israel" is never mentioned. Not one time.
              As Greg P. Miller, one of the authors of that story, tweeted: "Trump still non-denying denying that he shared classified intel with Russian officials."
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                That is super awkward. Maybe the POTUS and FLOTUS don't usually hold hands on the tarmac...

Oh.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  That is super awkward. Maybe the POTUS and FLOTUS don't usually hold hands on the tarmac...

Oh.
                  none of hilly and billy?!?!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Oh.
                    It's not the holding of hands or not holding hands, it's the swatting away of his hand that is telling.

Comment

Guess who's now in the press room... https://www.infowars.com/its-officia...s-credentials/

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Our President is one of the dumbest persons alive.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politi...israel-russia/
                        That is Bill Clinton level word splicing.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Guess who's now in the press room... https://www.infowars.com/its-officia...s-credentials/
                          Well they're soooooo critical of Trump, that's shocking!

Comment

It's a wonder it took this long, with a president famous for citing inaccurate or nonexistent facts. Both are making big money by conning the ignorant, bigoted, and gullible.

Comment

Wilbur Ross wants you to know that the lack of protests in Saudi Arabia to Trump's visit is due to the fact that they all love him and not that it's, you know, a ****ing police state or anything.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

As long as Alex Jones' kids aren't already there.
                                Originally posted by dicaslover
                                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X