X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

http://www.startribune.com/trump-loy...-dc/422992043/

"I tuned it out," said 44-year-old Michele Velardi, a mother of three sons, during a break from her job at a Staten Island hair salon. "I didn't want to be depressed. I don't want to feel that he's not doing what he said, so I just choose to not listen."

Houston, we have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
      http://www.startribune.com/trump-loy...-dc/422992043/

"I tuned it out," said 44-year-old Michele Velardi, a mother of three sons, during a break from her job at a Staten Island hair salon. "I didn't want to be depressed. I don't want to feel that he's not doing what he said, so I just choose to not listen."

Houston, we have a problem.
      40% of America. Big Problem.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It's time for Drew S to come by and tell us Trump is still better than Clinton because he "believes in the second amendment"

Comment

I can't tell if this is because he's too lazy to take the cable car or because he feels he wants to do something no one else could do. Or a little bit of both. Or a lot of both.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            midterm will be a referendum on impeachment
            Maybe but he wont be removed from office so it still doesnt matter and you know it.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              No doubt.

That's related to the point I made earlier.

They don't care if they are wrong, they just don't want you to be right.
              There was a great Tom Tomorrow cartoon about this, where the knuck brother without health care is laughing predicting the tears of his liberal brother when he dies.

The right has trained their base well. As long as a GOP action will give the left a paper cut, it doesn't matter if their own entire family is engulfed in a fireball.

This is actually quite similar to another mindset that's been in the news.
              Last edited by Kepler; 05-18-2017, 01:01 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                And that is why the Dems just need to not worry about converting them. They are all but admitting they arent paying attention and they dont care so screw em.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                  I would maintain that if we knew of a terrorist bomb planted in the politburo through our intelligence gathering, it would be wrong and probably immoral to not warn the Russians. The US instituted a laptop ban in March. Europe has as well and I see Australia is probably too. I'm not sure how closely guarded a secret this all is. In any case, the choice of doing something toward potentially preventing the death of civilians doesn't really hinge on whether or not we are friends or enemies.
                  Right but he probably gave up the identity of a spy due to his incompetence...

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    If I was Dennis, I would live forever. (I once admitted to Dr. Mrs. that Elizabeth Kucinich was in my 5, and she said, "what, you don't think she's in mine?)
                    Unless he plucked her out of poverty from some obscure Ohio farm/coal hicksville, or she is another commie/far-left conspiracy theorist like him, I'll probably never figure out how that rat-face pulled her.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      I'm actually excited about turning over everything in 2018. I hope every single Republican possible loses because they enabled Trump. And I'm a conservative.
                      You and Evan McMullin are the "good" guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        No doubt.

That's related to the point I made earlier.

They don't care if they are wrong, they just don't want you to be right.
                        That, and they always want liberals to lose. They would literally sell the country to the highest bidder if liberals were opposed to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          40% of Americans would vote Satan over Jesus as long as Satan has the right initial behind his name. You know this. Why are you surprised by it? The battle is always over the middle 20%
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            40% of Americans would vote Satan over Jesus as long as Satan has the right initial behind his name. You know this. Why are you surprised by it?
                            Who said I was surprised? I just stated it's a big problem. Which, it is.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                              I'm not sure how closely guarded a secret this all is. In any case, the choice of doing something toward potentially preventing the death of civilians doesn't really hinge on whether or not we are friends or enemies.
                              It's guarded closely enough that CNN, who had this information a month or so ago, was asked by the White House to keep it under wraps, which they did.

So apparently, so secretive that the American public can't be informed about the possibility of bombs being smuggled onto planes in laptops, cause, you know, such information wouldn't be important to them when they may be making travel plans, but obviously it was far more important for "the president" to blab it to the Russians for whatever reason he felt like.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Unless he plucked her out of poverty from some obscure Ohio farm/coal hicksville, or she is another commie/far-left conspiracy theorist like him, I'll probably never figure out how that rat-face pulled her.
                                First line of her bio is "A British organic food and vegan advocate." Sounds annoying...

Comment

Working...
                                X