X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    Just when I think he couldn't be a bigger POS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhBcgB_GZD4
    omfg

What a POS.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Just when I think he couldn't be a bigger POS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhBcgB_GZD4
      I haven't seen Montenegro get shoved aside like that since 1917.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I'll admit, I may be overly biased against Bob--my first ever interaction with him was not good to say the least. I pointed out that he was demonstrably wrong about something he had just asserted. He rebutted with, essentially, "exception that proves the rule" and declared me a troll for having mentioned it. He actually then went on to spend the next couple posts pleading with you to join him in declaring me a troll. You declined (much obliged).
        This was my view of Bob as well. He had no interest in honest discussion, just in repeating the same demonstrably false claims over and over.

Kep, you give the benefit of the doubt for far too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Some of the attacks on Bob made me cringe. I agree he reacted to them as Saint Joan, but I believe he was sincerely trying to engage on the merits on most issues. I don't care if people unload on trolls -- if they leave, no loss. But I think Bob had a lot of interesting things to say when he wasn't on one of his hobbyhorses, and as the owner of a fine string of hobbyhorses myself, I liked having him around.

Same goes for Pio. We all have blind spots; there were red scarves you could wave at OP and turn him into a berserker. But hang out here for a decade (or two ) and everyone will know your triggers too. I think we can each name something about each of the major posters here along the lines of "he's fine as long as you you steer clear of X."
          Good lord...you are the guy in the movie who gets killed because he thinks the villain can change. Pio was a vile human being (and I dont care he had great stories...the guy talked like McCarthy) and Bob Gray was a crybaby whiner who thought everyone was attacking his religion and beliefs. You could literally say "This has nothing to do with your beliefs I just think you are wrong" and he would still nail himself to the cross and then take his ball and go home. The board is better without him just like it is better without Foxton.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            But does he have a private server?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              But does he have a private server?
              I hear he has a private phone. Which he's not supposed to have.

Meanwhile he's out to destroy NATO.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Kep you're way off on Bob the Martyr. He was a nice guy in coward's clothing that couldn't handle a counterpoint and played hit and run at will. He rarely had a salient point, was entrenched in Biblical dogma and refused to address alternative points of view with anything other than, "you have your beliefs and I have mine". It was infuriating. Pio at least had the courage to acknowledge his methodology, Bob cowered at every opportunity.

Comment

I hear he has a private phone. Which he's not supposed to have.

Meanwhile he's out to destroy NATO.
                  I am sure everything he has done is legal though so we should just ignore it. We should go back to worrying about important stuff like that time Obama saluted while holding a coffee cup!!
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I am sure everything he has done is legal though so we should just ignore it. We should go back to worrying about important stuff like that time Obama saluted while holding a coffee cup!!
                    And when Clinton killed those brave Americans in Benghazi.

Comment

You want to be afraid? Listen to this ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCiOe1fptpU

Comment

There is a part of that speech where you can see the other NATO leaders laughing and mocking him as he talks about how they owe us money.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          Kep, you give the benefit of the doubt for far too long.
                          The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care.

Right?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

For those not in a place where we can play it can you summarize the low points?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              He's in a public place in front of all of NATO giving a speech where first he talks about 9/11 and Manchester then he starts shaking them all down for money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                At one point he pats himself on the back for not asking how much the new NATO headquarters costed. Several of the fellow leaders with bemused smiles throughout.

Comment

Working...
                                X