X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Continue.

Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

You think it's only about emails? Let's hear from Trey Gowdy... https://www.infowars.com/gowdy-hints...han-you-think/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Let's hear from Trey Gowdy
      Um
      Last edited by Kepler; 05-17-2017, 04:04 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Here we go... Soros, again... https://www.infowars.com/soros-could...p-impeachment/

Comment

Going back to insane ramblings from the prior thread, Sheriff Arpaio wouldn't take the job, let alone survive the confirmation process. I listened to him while he gave an interview on a radio show one time. During that interview he claimed that a county sheriff is the only Constitutional police authority in the nation.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
            But as EMAILZ! dragged on, most at least agreed that Hilary wouldn't/shouldn't face criminal charges either(or in certain cases here where they didn't, backed up the argument with the respected legal opinion of post-aneurysm Rudy Guiliani to prove that they shouldn't be taken seriously), but latched on to the "extremely careless" remark from the anal retentive dip****'s statement as proof that she was dangerous and unqualified and that made her unfit to be president. That logic doesn't hold up now that those same people have been backed into the corner and forced to say being dangerous and unqualified doesn't matter, as long as you're president. There's still complete hypocrisy there.
            As one of those who felt HRC's email debacle DID make her a poor candidate for POTUS, I'll go on record as saying what tDonald did proves he is dangerous and unqualified to be POTUS (not that any more proof was needed). Neither showed decision making required for the office
            And since I just rang Pavlov's bell, I'm sure that the cries of false equivalency will ring out. To those cries, I reply: Growing up in a rural area, I spent many hours laboring on the farms. I learned that horse feces was fairly easy to clean and didn't produce a nauseating odor. Chicken feces, on the other hand was runny, tough to get off, and produced an order that was intolerable. One was far worse to shovel than the other but in the end.....you're still stuck in sheit.
            "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
            Groucho Marx
            "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
            Ron White
            "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
            Milo Bloom

Comment

Declassifying what he did by his actions is careless, reckless, stupid, frustrating, asinine and a litany of other terms. But, because he's POTUS, it's not illegal. Anyone else pulled that crap, yeah, illegal. A subtle, but massively finite, difference.

Thus is the power of the Presidency.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday will interview four candidates for the position of director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation ... acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating, former Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman and former senior FBI official Richard McFeely.
                Lieberman? Keating? Septuagenarians for a 10-year appointment. That'll end well.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN18D2I9
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Declassifying what he did by his actions is careless, reckless, stupid, frustrating, asinine and a litany of other terms. But, because he's POTUS, it's not illegal. Anyone else pulled that crap, yeah, illegal. A subtle, but massively finite, difference.

Thus is the power of the Presidency.
                  And once again, not a single person on here has claimed what he did with respect to the meeting with the Russians is illegal, so you don't have to keep repeating it because it refutes an argument no one is making.

But it is funny how you didn't give Hillary the same deference even after Comey said she didn't do anything illegal.
                  Last edited by unofan; 05-17-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Russia investigation now getting a special prosecutor assigned by the justice dept.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

WaPo reporting that Kevin McCarthy stated last year that he thinks Putin is paying trump. Paulie asked to keep that little nugget quiet

Comment

subscribed. It's over baby.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          And once again, not a single person on here has claimed what he did with respect to the meeting with the Russians is illegal, so you don't have to keep repeating it because it refutes an argument no one is making.

But it is funny how you didn't give Hillary the same deference even after Comey said she didn't do anything illegal.
                          It's about WHO.SHOWS.UP.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            WaPo reporting that Kevin McCarthy stated last year that he thinks Putin is paying trump. Paulie asked to keep that little nugget quiet
                            ...and they have a tape of it.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Remember when the Republicans said they couldn't function with Hillary as President because it would be investigation after investigation?

Yeah, I don't either.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X