This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    It's not the holding of hands or not holding hands, it's the swatting away of his hand that is telling.
    This.

My wife and I may not hold hands often, but we have never swatted the other away.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Also, I see Trump's staff is hoping for "Lasting Peach" between Israelis and Palestinians.

Is this peach similar in power to the Saudi's orb?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        As long as Alex Jones' kids aren't already there.
        Rex does pretty well with his reports; he could walk circles around some of those MSM wackos that need tele-prompters.

If you had read the article, though, you'd know it's Jerome Corsi doing the honors.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          It's a wonder it took this long, with a president famous for citing inaccurate or nonexistent facts. Both are making big money by conning the ignorant, bigoted, and gullible.
          Or maybe it's capital reasons. After all, they're primarily stationed in Texas...

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            Well they're soooooo critical of Trump, that's shocking!
            And yet, even the MSM has admitted the Trump administration is a heck of a lot more transparent than the last one...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I am aware. Now, the popular response to his tweet was "who cares?" So he's probably thinking, ok, so no one will care if Melania and Ivanka don't wear one.
              Yeah, that's what he was thinking.

As was mentioned, it was a big deal to his supporters. And apparently a big deal to him, since it bugged him enough to jump on twitter and attack people about it. Or maybe it was just one more example of the bully Donald Trump punching down those he perceives as beneath him.

Again, for someone who claims to not be supporting him, you do have an awful lot of time vested in whitewashing every single thing he does. You and Sicatoka should join forces, maximize your efficiency.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                So, uh, Flynn is going to refuse the Senate subpoena and invoke the 5th Amendment.
                You know who plead the Fifth? Guilty people.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  So we should do it because if we dont someone else will? Do you actually believe this crap or are you just saying it because your side made the deal?
                  Yes. It's the same reason Trumpy's talk of ending global aid programs and such is such BS. The need for that stuff is there, and if it's not provided by the US, then these states will partner with others who will provide it. In the case of food and medical aid, it's a win for the US, as the people see where this aid comes from and are grateful for it, and think good thoughts toward the country providing it. i'd rather that be us, and not the Russians or China.

And yes, regretfully, that goes for weapons as well. Backing away from that leaves a vacuum that other world powers will rush to fill. I'd rather these countries be looking to us for their needs, and hopefully aligning their strategic interests with ours, rather than those of the Russians or Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    You know who plead the Fifth? Guilty people.
                    These quotes are just the gifts that keep on giving. I could make a mint if I created a desktop tear-away calendar with "On this day, the Trump team said this"

Or maybe we need to just start playing "Trump Bingo" where you take every single criticism of Hillary, in quote form, and when someone in the cabinet or higher does the same thing, you mark it off.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Yes. It's the same reason Trumpy's talk of ending global aid programs and such is such BS. The need for that stuff is there, and if it's not provided by the US, then these states will partner with others who will provide it. In the case of food and medical aid, it's a win for the US, as the people see where this aid comes from and are grateful for it, and think good thoughts toward the country providing it. i'd rather that be us, and not the Russians or China.

And yes, regretfully, that goes for weapons as well. Backing away from that leaves a vacuum that other world powers will rush to fill. I'd rather these countries be looking to us for their needs, and hopefully aligning their strategic interests with ours, rather than those of the Russians or Chinese.
                      Sorry but I dont agree...and the last 70 years of actions by this country doing things such as this is evidence that this crap never works.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Also, I see Trump's staff is hoping for "Lasting Peach" between Israelis and Palestinians.

Not quite...
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Millions of peaches, peaches for me
                          Millions of peaches, peaches for free

Comment

On a mostly meaningless article by Silver on the odds of impeachment includes a chart on reasons why governors left office early included

2009 Alaska Sarah Palin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That made me chuckle
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              On a mostly meaningless article by Silver on the odds of impeachment includes a chart on reasons why governors left office early included

That made me chuckle
                              No Andrew Johnson in the photo edit? He's the closest we ever came to actually removing a sitting POTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

That made me chuckle
                                "Deal to avoid prosecution for firing her brother-in-law" would be to wordy. :P

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X