X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Well that is how you know they are family...
    Like the Cosa Nostra?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Like the Cosa Nostra?
      The actual WaPo story is amazing. Brietbart and Fox are trying to blow it off as a joke but you can see the flop sweat.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Declassifying what he did by his actions is careless, reckless, stupid, frustrating, asinine and a litany of other terms. But, because he's POTUS, it's not illegal. Anyone else pulled that crap, yeah, illegal. A subtle, but massively finite, difference.

Thus is the power of the Presidency.
        And since the RISK of things that might be secrets was illegal, where as don's handing over of secrets, which may put agent's lives at risk, is legal, it's somehow better.

Do you honestly believe that?

The words you used are pretty minor for what don did. The guy betrayed us. Betrayed agents in the field. Betrayed our allies. Sure, it's legal. Big deal.

Comment

Holy ****. NYT reporting that Flynn told trump team he was under investigation before inauguration.

This goose is cooked.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            And since the RISK of things that might be secrets was illegal, where as don's handing over of secrets, which may put agent's lives at risk, is legal, it's somehow better.

Do you honestly believe that?

The words you used are pretty minor for what don did. The guy betrayed us. Betrayed agents in the field. Betrayed our allies. Sure, it's legal. Big deal.
            It's not better. But it's legal. So says the law. There IS a difference.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Flynn, paid agent of turkey, delayed an Isis attack plan that turkey opposed

F every single person who thought the clintons had conflicts of interest that would have put us in jeopardy

http://hill.cm/Ix9ZmGH

Comment

This isn't a ****storm. It's a diarrheacane.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  This isn't a ****storm. It's a diarrheacane.
                  Terminabola.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I don't get it
                    Code:

Comment

I don't get it
                      Terminal death. Ebola. Get destroyed from the inside, like Pres Trump is doing.

Comment

Holy ****. NYT reporting that Flynn told trump team he was under investigation before inauguration.

This goose is cooked.
                        And Boom Goes The Dynamite!

That means it is possible that everyone who tried covering for Trump about Flynn before, during and after the firing could be in serious trouble. Whether they knew it or not they all lied and are part of this now. Trump literally screwed most of the leadership and administration of the GOP. I mean it was bad enough when they couldnt keep their stories straight but this is way worse.

If this is true (and my guess is this is why Flynn wanted immunity) the GOP leadership will have to walk away from Trump.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/LBM55wY.gif
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                            Wrong. I saw/see it quite clearly. That's why I didn't & don't support him.
                            lol ok
                            Originally posted by dicaslover
                            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              And Boom Goes The Dynamite!

That means it is possible that everyone who tried covering for Trump about Flynn before, during and after the firing could be in serious trouble. Whether they knew it or not they all lied and are part of this now. Trump literally screwed most of the leadership and administration of the GOP. I mean it was bad enough when they couldnt keep their stories straight but this is way worse.

If this is true (and my guess is this is why Flynn wanted immunity) the GOP leadership will have to walk away from Trump.
                              At the very least everybody who can be proved to have lied during their vetting process.

And nothing will change for Trump voters. They won't even hear about the story or if they do it will be from the "the leakers are the real threat" angle.

The important thing is to tie every GOP Member to this. Trump's crew of morons and sycophants may be toast, but for the country to be safe the GOP needs a full fumigation.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I firmly believe that firing Comey was the worst decision Trump made. Since the firing, the info leaked to the press has been unrelenting.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X