X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Our president has the intellectual ability of the average fifth grader on a field trip.
    In the run-up to the election, many of us compared Trump to a seventh-grader. We were wrong. His post election performance has forced us to revise that downward into elementary school. We will now have to count his days off as recess rather than vacation. His press conferences will be called "show and tell." We can only hope that he won't raise his hand to speak when meeting with foreign dignitaries.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      According to Jesse Watters the Russia stuff is just so darn boring and thus not a real scandal.
      Of course not. The REAL scandal is how Comey shut down the Hillary email investigation. When are we going to appoint a special counsel for all of that, and Obama's scandals?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Big news out of the Old Women's Club at work:

Despite saying two months ago Michelle Obama had never showed the intelligence to have gone to two Ivy League schools in her eight years as First Lady, it is now mean to question the intelligence of Betsy Devos because she has worked in education.
        She worked in education in much the same way Isiah Thomas worked for the Knicks.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Oh snap
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            All of which is not as much an indictment of Trump as it is of those who voted for him and continue to support him, actively or passively. He's just running the con.
            You know who uses food stamps the most...poor White People. Suckers...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              You know who uses food stamps the most...poor White People. Suckers...
              Their incarceration rates are also going up, so Jeffy Sessions' Jalvert bit is going to destroy all those single income meth-supported families.

Nobody doubted they were dumb enough to vote for him. The question is: are they dumb enough to vote for him again? Does the Hatred Machine have such a hold on them that they will literally ignore the evidence of the wreck Trump's policies make of their lives and vote for the pretty words again?
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The question is: are they dumb enough to vote for him again? Does the Hatred Machine have such a hold on them that they will literally ignore the evidence of the wreck Trump's policies make of their lives and vote for the pretty words again?
                Yes.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nobody doubted they were dumb enough to vote for him. The question is: are they dumb enough to vote for him again? Does the Hatred Machine have such a hold on them that they will literally ignore the evidence of the wreck Trump's policies make of their lives and vote for the pretty words again?
                  Most recent survey says...36%

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I see 38.

But that's compared to a hypothetical opponent. Once the RWNM gets done with whoever the Dem nominee is (hint: Satan), I'll bet Trump will pull close to 100% of the voters he did last time. The question is whether the Dems will run somebody people will actually vote for.

Of course, this is also taking place against the backdrop of this. The trick for the GOP is obviously the New Jim Crow, but their problem is they can never slip up. If they lose control even once, then all those disenfranchised voters will be restored... probably not in the best of moods... thus making it impossible for the GOP to steal the wheel a second time without an actual armed coup.

Such is the adventure of riding the tiger.

I suppose an enterprising fundamentalist fanatic president with an End Times fantasy might try getting into a shooting war and having our major cities nuked. That would re-balance the rural/urban ratio nicely and, hey, God told him to. With the ECAC gone I guess that passes the mantle of sanity to... Jesus, the NCHC?
                    Last edited by Kepler; 05-23-2017, 01:23 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I see 38.

But that's compared to a hypothetical opponent. Once the RWNM gets done with whoever the Dem nominee is (hint: Satan), I'll bet Trump will pull close to 100% of the voters he did last time. The question is whether the Dems will run somebody people will actually vote for.
                      By vote for, do you mean actually vote in the 4-5 swing states that decide elections?

Hillary and her 3 million more votes aren't doing her any good.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Stories now about how Trump's awkward and illogical speech may be evidence of cognitive decline. I'll bet the guy can't smell a thing.

Comment

Stories now about how Trump's awkward and illogical speech may be evidence of cognitive decline. I'll bet the guy can't smell a thing.
                          *sniff*
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Dementia? Nah - when it's not scripted, he talks exactly like you'd expect a self-trained, egomaniacal real estate schmuck to talk. He was like that in the 80s and 90s, too. The difference is that Orange Droolius is in so far over his head, that using sales-speak to describe history, or foreign policy moves just sounds like dementia.

Media needs to stick to the APA rule; you don't diagnose a patient you've never examined in person.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Orange Droolius
                              must spread rep
                              Code:

Comment

Thanks, but I'd be shocked if someone else hasn't already thought of that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X