X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
    Clown's a stand up guy so I assumed he was going on a date with an adult.
    Sort of. She's only 33!
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Sort of. She's only 33!
      Cradle-robber. Although her age does easily fall into the 1/2 + 7 Rule for me.....
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Cradle-robber. Although her age does easily fall into the 1/2 + 7 Rule for me.....
        I'm well aware, Brent. Her age (true number) was given as a comparison to DL's comments on that 13yo girl and a few others with questionable age.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          I'm well aware, Brent. Her age (true number) was given as a comparison to DL's comments on that 13yo girl and a few others with questionable age.
          Well, bbdl is a bit older than his wife, although she is much more mature than her age. Truly. And to tell the truth, I've never dated a woman younger than me. F'real. Ranged from a couple months to a couple (yes, only a couple) years.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Well, bbdl is a bit older than his wife, although she is much more mature than her age. Truly. And to tell the truth, I've never dated a woman younger than me. F'real. Ranged from a couple months to a couple (yes, only a couple) years.
            I feel like at some point, the bolded part becomes more important. TCBG is 6 years older than me, which was a bigger deal when we started dating (I was 24 -- literally that week), but as big of a deal now (I'll be 33 in Dec.).

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
              I feel like at some point, the bolded part becomes more important. TCBG is 6 years older than me, which was a bigger deal when we started dating (I was 24 -- literally that week), but as big of a deal now (I'll be 33 in Dec.).
              She carried herself like a much older woman (won't reveal her age) when I met her. And still does. Stand up woman, all the way. To tell the truth, you were/are the same way when I met you (now knowing your official age )

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all

Last morning in America for some time
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      s'upp y'all

OMG you're finally going?? You'll still be in contact here, though, right? Be safe!

Comment

• Morning.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        s'upp y'all

Good luck!
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Good morning Lodge! Back to work in the office after being out for the long weekend, and working form home on Friday. Nice break! Had a great 4th. Was able to get VIP seating for the Boston Pops concert on the Esplanade. My cousin was visiting from Florida so she came with me. It could not have been a more beautiful night weather-wise. I was reminiscing with my co-worker, whose husband that works for the Mass State Police and got us the seats, about how every year we sponsored it, it was always so hot. We checked out the new sponsor's hospitality tent. It was weird seeing it all kind of different. I miss working on it. But, it was fun to be there as a spectator with no responsibilities.

One of the performers came and sat in the row in front of me. He opened the show. My mother texted me - which in and of itself is a miracle - asking me who he was, he was wonderful! I told her and then when he sat down, I grabbed a selfie with him (of course!) and showed him my mother's text and told him she's 82 and hardly ever texted but loved his performance so much she texted me about it. He was so appreciative and very sweet! I like when celebs are nice. And then Celtics star Isaiah Thomas sat right behind me. He looks like he's 12. I thought he was one of the performer's kids, that's how young he looked.

All in all, a fun long weekend. These three days are going to be busy though. It was very hard to get up for work this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            OMG you're finally going?? You'll still be in contact here, though, right? Be safe!
                            Of course

Mookie will finally be able to wake up before Mark
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Of course

Mookie will finally be able to wake up before Mark
                              Maybe... but can you beat Ralph?
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                THis! ANd will we need to say good Evening when we are saying good morning? I can't remember the time diff.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Working...
                                X