Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Y'all are weird.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Y'all are weird.
      Why are you up?
      I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Y'all are weird.
        Well, probably, but I'm actually at work. 7p-7a, baby!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Working from home today. I do like this. Had a maintenance guy here a little before 8 for an annual check to my heat/air unit. On my second load of laundry. Been working since 9, sitting on my couch. Have two conference calls, one at 10:30, one at 11:30. I left my notebook at the office last night, had written a bunch of things to take care of today. I remember some.

I have an MRI at 3:30 this afternoon. This is for my neck/back/shoulder issues. I had gone to a spine doctor last week, he requested it. He said I may also have some rotator cuff damage. Nothing major, but that could be what is causing the sharper pain in my shoulder. I've never had an MRI. I'm actually kind of fascinated by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Good morning Lodge. Working from home today. I do like this. Had a maintenance guy here a little before 8 for an annual check to my heat/air unit. On my second load of laundry. Been working since 9, sitting on my couch. Have two conference calls, one at 10:30, one at 11:30. I left my notebook at the office last night, had written a bunch of things to take care of today. I remember some.

I have an MRI at 3:30 this afternoon. This is for my neck/back/shoulder issues. I had gone to a spine doctor last week, he requested it. He said I may also have some rotator cuff damage. Nothing major, but that could be what is causing the sharper pain in my shoulder. I've never had an MRI. I'm actually kind of fascinated by it.
            You have to stay very still, and it gets very loud. If you're okay with loud noises and enclosed spaces, you'll be fine. Just don't sneeze.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
              Why are you up?
              Had just arrived at the cabin. COuldn't fall asleep and decided that you guys were more entertaining than sleep.

I don't know why my company hasn't started offering lakeside cubes. I could get used to working from the end of a dock with my feet in the water. Just waiting for the rest of the house to wake up.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                You have to stay very still, and it gets very loud. If you're okay with loud noises and enclosed spaces, you'll be fine. Just don't sneeze.
                No issues with loud noises or enclosed spaces. I actually was planning to ask them about sneezing. I'm not sick at all, but yesterday I did have a couple of sneezing attacks. That got me thinking. Should be a fun time.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Life is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    No issues with loud noises or enclosed spaces. I actually was planning to ask them about sneezing. I'm not sick at all, but yesterday I did have a couple of sneezing attacks. That got me thinking. Should be a fun time.
                    When they did one on my brain a few years back, I just went in with the mentality that I was going to take a nap. They gave me earplugs, and i just laid there and shut my eyes. Once in a while they'd ask me how I was doing, and I just replied "I'm good, how are you?"
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      The sneezing part is simply that they don't want you to move. It's a slow scan of your body, and any movement will distort the image and they'll have to restart the scan. The good part is that the scan is segmented, so it's not a single 1-hr scan (or however long your specific scan might be scheduled). It's actually a series of like 5-minute scans.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

I'm happy to take a nap during it if I can.

Comment

Twenty minutes until the five-day weekend. Hell yes!

Comment

I get a regular weekend and a random Tuesday off, because I'm conserving PTO. However, I have a feeling Monday is going to be a defacto day of sitting at the desk in my home office and doing nothing, because half the office and many of our clients have the day off.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

It's Official! We bought the townhouse! Already moved 3 carloads.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Twenty minutes until the five-day weekend. Hell yes!
                                On vacation. 10 day weekend!
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X