This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
    This has been a doozy of a Tuesday night shift.
    How many different fluids are we talking?
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Fortunately, the fluids stayed contained IN the patient. Nothing else went right, but my scrubs are delightfully sans bodily fluid.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I am in front of a customer, and need to be as professional as possible (i.e. the exact opposite of His Orangeness). Also, I am on-site in farking Oklahoma, and who knows how many of these people may have voted for Trump. Finally, it's an important account - the managing director is watching it with an eagle's eye and is very quick to escalate to the highest level of my practice if there is any hint of a complaint (see Extra's thread).
        In the spirit of his Orangeness you shouldn't let that stop you. Consequences be dammed! Just pretend you didn't say it!!!!11!1!!! (Of course you need a cadre of mouthpieces to spread multiple conflicting stories so maybe you better behave)
        Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
        This has been a doozy of a Tuesday night shift.
        Bummer

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        This made me giggle

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
        Fortunately, the fluids stayed contained IN the patient. Nothing else went right, but my scrubs are delightfully sans bodily fluid.
        Not a bad thing.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Question for les, but thinking any of you might know the answer to this...

When I went to see the NP the Friday before I went on vacation, she prescribed a muscle relaxer to take at night before bed. I've been taking it since I got back. I've noticed the last couple of days I've had dry mouth and have been drinking lots of water. Which I need to do anyway, but was wondering if that is one of the side effects of this medication.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Question for les, but thinking any of you might know the answer to this...

When I went to see the NP the Friday before I went on vacation, she prescribed a muscle relaxer to take at night before bed. I've been taking it since I got back. I've noticed the last couple of days I've had dry mouth and have been drinking lots of water. Which I need to do anyway, but was wondering if that is one of the side effects of this medication.
            Not sure which one they gave but my guess is if you look on the little hand out it will be there in side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Not sure which one they gave but my guess is if you look on the little hand out it will be there in side effects.
              And if the hand out has been tossed, then you can simply look up the drug on the internet. WebMD will tell you that a possible side effect is cancer - because it's WebMD.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                And if the hand out has been tossed, then you can simply look up the drug on the internet. WebMD will tell you that a possible side effect is cancer - because it's WebMD.
                No they link everything to Lupus

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I am in front of a customer, and need to be as professional as possible (i.e. the exact opposite of His Orangeness). Also, I am on-site in farking Oklahoma, and who knows how many of these people may have voted for Trump. Finally, it's an important account - the managing director is watching it with an eagle's eye and is very quick to escalate to the highest level of my practice if there is any hint of a complaint (see Extra's thread).
                  I voted for the mighty-T.... I'm quite convinced you can handle things like an adult just like i deal with those who voted for the mighty-O. In fact there is good evidence they voted for countess-C at a 95%+ clip.

Not everybody is a slug monster... except for me. I'm afraid of salt and I like eating vintage Buicks
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

yawn!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

4 straight days of 90-92 coming up from Sunday-Wednesday. Thank you, I'll take it.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good Morning/Afternoon Lodge!

Riveted to the live radio of the hearings. Moved back from England right as the Watergate hearings were happening. As a family we followed world events, listened to the BBC every day but had heard very little about it. At the time the IRA was blowing things up and people were dying so Watergate seemed sort of baffling. I do remember the whole country being riveted and days of TV coverage. Different this time- the attempt to sway perception by ADS?! character assassinating the person who is testifying!1!1!1!!

Fun game- try to figure out what party the questioner is from by what is asked. My favorite- Has anyone, to your knowledge, been prosecuted for saying they hoped an investigation went away? (no points for knowing that is from a R) and a later question- any knowledge of someone being let off for robbing someone by saying they hoped the victim would hand over the money? (no points for knowing that was a D).
                            Last edited by leswp1; 06-08-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              4 straight days of 90-92 coming up from Sunday-Wednesday. Thank you, I'll take it.
                              About that here, except for Sat; hearing reports of 98 and humid. Might have to turn on the A/C that day.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                About that here, except for Sat; hearing reports of 98 and humid. Might have to turn on the A/C that day.
                                I don't think we're quite getting that, although the local weather guy said 92-94 for Monday-Tuesday.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X