• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Good Morning, Lodge!
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
      Rained 3 inches the day I graduated and moved into my new apartment. It sucked.

Hello there, Lodge! Back from 14 days of R&R on the road. Tcbg and I road tripped to Memphis in May for the World Championship BBQ Cooking Competition. Had a great time all along the way.
      Jealous!
      WHen I graduated we had a monsoon. Pouring rain. THey had it outside (the last time) and one of the Prof's showed up in scuba gear. The rain was so loud on the umbrellas we couldn't hear the commencement speaker.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Mookie likes waking up before FRajph and eagle.

Today's soups are oxtail and barley. Yellow peas with something I didn't bother reading.

May continue across the street to the supermarket and get a tin of pringles to eat
      YUMMY!!! I want some of that.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Mookie likes waking up before FRajph and eagle.

Today's soups are oxtail and barley. Yellow peas with something I didn't bother reading.

May continue across the street to the supermarket and get a tin of pringles to eat
        Hair or no on that tail?
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Not exactly a day trip, unless you have money.

I have a skeleton plan worked out, all the taprooms I'd like to visit have odd start times, some are closed certain days, etc. Gonna finalize it this weekend, and have me a good ol' fashioned (sorta) road trip. To be honest, just driving and being alone with my thoughts and some good tunes is very relaxing. Always has been. Total stress-reliever.
          I agree, love a good road trip. Boss & I are taking my new buggy on a ten day road trip at the end of July, heading to Glacier for a few days then on to Banff for a few more days. Looking forward to it, even the drive home across the Canadian prairie.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
            Looking forward to it, even the drive home across the Canadian prairie.
            Because the Dakota/eastern Montana prairie are so much more interesting? It's all wheat to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Because the Dakota/eastern Montana prairie are so much more interesting? It's all wheat to me.
              Not looking forward to that drive in a month. Heading to Glendive, MT, for a family reunion. You have that one moment once you hit the badlands and then it becomes nothing and nothing and nothing. Need to find good books to stock up on the Kindle.
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• S'upp y'all

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Hair or no on that tail?
                Didn't check
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Lunch today is either leek and potato, or sweet and sour prawns
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I think mookie chooses the pron.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I don't think Friday's ever going to get here. This already feels like a 17 day week.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Howdy Lodge. Today feels like Friday, but it's not.

Comment

I am having a 'ready to quit this bs' moment at work. Earlier this month a department was audited, found not to be following the instructions, and retrained and talked to. So today, the person that is always the problem in there is just doing whatever he wants. Crossing out data, approving parts which he has no authority to do. I want to strangle him. His manager tells me she'll talk to him. I doubt anything will come of it, because nothing ever does.

And now production wants me to write their process instructions. 1. stop pushing your work off on me. 2. your staff isn't even going to follow it, so why should I waste my time

Thanks Lodge for letting me complain here.
                              I hope everyone else's days are going better.
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Yum!

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                I am having a 'ready to quit this bs' moment at work. Earlier this month a department was audited, found not to be following the instructions, and retrained and talked to. So today, the person that is always the problem in there is just doing whatever he wants. Crossing out data, approving parts which he has no authority to do. I want to strangle him. His manager tells me she'll talk to him. I doubt anything will come of it, because nothing ever does.

And now production wants me to write their process instructions. 1. stop pushing your work off on me. 2. your staff isn't even going to follow it, so why should I waste my time

Thanks Lodge for letting me complain here.
                                I hope everyone else's days are going better.
                                TIme for a nice memo thanking the manager for the conversation agreeing to deal with the issue.

Good Morning Lodge.

Feel blech. aches, fever. Tired but can't sleep. blech, blech, blech

Comment

Working...
                                X