This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I don't think there are too many Asian strippers in Edinburgh though.
    Things mookie should have been told YESTERDAY!!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

I now own a fidget spinner.

History's greatest monster right here.

(Addictive little things - I can see why they're getting popular in classroom/office settings. We survived stress balls, we'll survive these.)
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!

Where's the pole? (interesting speculation so far...)

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Great day. Met up with LWB and hubby at the Mediterranean place, had some nice lamb shank, and a couple of great beers. Then met up with some other friends on this beautiful afternoon and just killed some time chatting away. Simple pleasures all day today.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

yawn!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Happy Mothers Day all you Mums!

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Morning lodge! Going to surprise my mom at the finish line of Race for the Cure. She's a 30-year survivor this year.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Morning lodge! Going to surprise my mom at the finish line of Race for the Cure. She's a 30-year survivor this year.
                    *thumbsup* That's awesome.

Ugh, looking at hotels for the F4, and either the hotels on/near 7th want $350+/night, or they are booked solid.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

That is pricey.

Nice surprise dx

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Ugh, looking at hotels for the F4, and either the hotels on/near 7th want $350+/night, or they are booked solid.
                        That's absolutely bonkers 11 months out. I know the F4 is a big deal in MSP, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

I suppose the good news is that they're putting up a new hotel or two just across Kellogg Blvd from the X. It likely won't be ready for the F4.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            I suppose the good news is that they're putting up a new hotel or two just across Kellogg Blvd from the X. It likely won't be ready for the F4.
                            The $350 one is the new one they just built on 7th. I'll check the other hotels in another month to see if the rooms are actually booked or not. I've run into this issue before with that Holiday Inn across from the X. If I end up having to drive each day, so be it. Heck, it'd be cheaper to cab it from my place each day then to stay in a hotel at that price.

Comment

Brent, haven't you heard of Uber? You couldn't find an hourly motel for a night for the same price as an uber.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Brent, haven't you heard of Uber? You couldn't find an hourly motel for a night for the same price as an uber.
                                Brent doesn't own a smartphone, remember?

Comment

Working...
                                X