This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

In the house? ****. I don't think I've ever been in my house about 77-78. And that's because I just got back from vacation.

No way.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      At 80 degrees in the house, I think it's safe to take some of the blankets off the bed.
      It's varied between 80-83 in my apt this weekend. A touch warm, but it will cool down by tomorrow, even with not using the A/C.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        In the house? ****. I don't think I've ever been in my house about 77-78. And that's because I just got back from vacation.

No way.
        It got close to 90 here today. I knew the house was going to heat up. Plus now I have no shade in the front of the house, with the neighbor's evergreen going down this spring.

Temp is supposed to drop to the low 70s tomorrow. I can deal with this for one night. I grew up in a house built during WWI with radiators for heat and no A/C.
        Last edited by Hammer; 06-04-2017, 10:40 PM.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          It got close to 90 here today. I knew the house was going to heat up. Plus now I have no shade in the front of the house, with the neighbor's evergreen going down this spring.

Temp is supposed to drop to the low 70s tomorrow. I can deal with this for one night. I grew up in a house built during WWI with radiators for heat and no A/C.
          If the 90 temps continued this week, I'd re-think on A/C, since my apt faces west. Supposed to be cooler until next weekend, though. It does help I work in non-A/C, so used to it, and like the warm weather.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

S'upp y'all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ugh. Still not feeling it today.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Happy Birthday MNS and BPH!

NOt feeling it either. Called to get rechecked again- no appts. Waiting for a call back I am done being sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Happy Birthday MNS and BPH!

NOt feeling it either. Called to get rechecked again- no appts. Waiting for a call back I am done being sick.
                      Can't you self diagnose and treat?
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        Can't you self diagnose and treat?
                        le sigh

Comment

A couple weeks ago, between getting off the bus and walking to the office, I came across a childhood friend. He and I were best friends from my earliest memories until sometime around 11/12 years old. We kind of went separate ways as he got popular and I certainly did not, but still hung out from time to time throughout high school. It was so unexpected because we've been working pretty much across the street from each other for about a year now, and it might as well have been hundred miles separating us.

Over the past couple weekends we've been hanging out, first his daughter's b-day party Memorial Day weekend and then his this past weekend. It's funny to find out that he lives a few doors down from a guy with whom we graduated high school, and a couple others who were a year or two ahead of us. Then it also turns out the house he bought was owned by one of our 3rd grade teachers. It also turns out that my buddy's wife works with another classmate of ours, and only realized it when they both got involved in planning our twenty-year HS reunion. It's just all so weird.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

mookie has not had a hs reunion, ever. been 31 years now. lazy kid was class pres all 3 yrs of hs, and that is the only job that person has after graduation
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              A couple weeks ago, between getting off the bus and walking to the office, I came across a childhood friend. He and I were best friends from my earliest memories until sometime around 11/12 years old. We kind of went separate ways as he got popular and I certainly did not, but still hung out from time to time throughout high school. It was so unexpected because we've been working pretty much across the street from each other for about a year now, and it might as well have been hundred miles separating us.

Over the past couple weekends we've been hanging out, first his daughter's b-day party Memorial Day weekend and then his this past weekend. It's funny to find out that he lives a few doors down from a guy with whom we graduated high school, and a couple others who were a year or two ahead of us. Then it also turns out the house he bought was owned by one of our 3rd grade teachers. It also turns out that my buddy's wife works with another classmate of ours, and only realized it when they both got involved in planning our twenty-year HS reunion. It's just all so weird.
                              That is pretty cool.

Comment

25 people from different teams in the room (largest crowd to date for Fade)? Podium speaking? 90s vintage microphone? Dog and pony scenario?

Veins of steel, folks.

Had to fight all urges to do my impression of The Donald with mic and podium in front of me.

Now, I just have to keep doing all of that for 3.5 more days.

Comment

Working...
                                X