View Poll Results: what is mookie's best excuse here?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • better late than never

5 27.78%
  • why didn't you do it

5 27.78%
  • quiet

1 5.56%
  • too busy searching for decent chinese here

6 33.33%
  • freddy hacked my bacon (don't EVER fall for the british 'bacon' trick. YUCK!!

9 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Lucia Apologist

Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    yawn!
    Yawn me too.

pawn in game of life

Good Morning, Lodge!

Officially out of the old apartment. Spent yesterday morning finishing cleaning up the place. It was a 1bd/1ba above the boiler and laundry rooms. We were paying $795 a month. Now I have a 2bd/2ba with an in-unit washer and dryer. Mortgage is $905 plus a $200 association fee. I still cannot believe my old apartment complex had the audacity to want to charge us $905 if we renewed for another 12 months. We flat out told them we have double the space for the same size and it is ours!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    And this mugginess can go away anytime now.
    I was at the Vali-Hi drive-in last night, and the mugginess was setting people on edge. We had a lot of fun watching people argue over spots when there were still others available. The heat and humidity played a role in those arguments, no doubt. Then it got fairly chilly during the night, while the movies were playing.

Also, people need to learn drive-in etiquette.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    I was at the Vali-Hi drive-in last night, and the mugginess was setting people on edge. We had a lot of fun watching people argue over spots when there were still others available. The heat and humidity played a role in those arguments, no doubt. Then it got fairly chilly during the night, while the movies were playing.

Also, people need to learn drive-in etiquette.
    It's a little better today. Last night was actually REALLY nice out once the sun went down, and the humidity broke a little.

Doing recon for the upcoming trip, to maximize taprooms for growlers, good eats, and scenery on Wed, and then figuring out the same for Thu, while half the group waits for the other half to come up on Thu. Probably hitting up Marquette MI on Thur morn/afternoon. Getting a little antsy now.....
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    It's a little better today. Last night was actually REALLY nice out once the sun went down, and the humidity broke a little.

Doing recon for the upcoming trip, to maximize taprooms for growlers, good eats, and scenery on Wed, and then figuring out the same for Thu, while half the group waits for the other half to come up on Thu. Probably hitting up Marquette MI on Thur morn/afternoon. Getting a little antsy now.....
    I was running about two hours ago. It was 83 and humid. That's not so much of an improvement as I'd like.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

Weather pretty much topped out, so that's swell.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by bostonewe View Post
    Went out there to visit a friend at BU who did a "study abroad" in LA. The city was awful: hot, expensive, and poor. Santa Monica was really pretty though.

Les, we were looking at houses in Mass. I think times may have changed. We saw a 3 bed/2.5 bath with little land for over 600k in Billerica. Solidified our decision to stay in NH.
    If you aren't having kids- Dracut has stuff for sale. No school system, under staffed fire and police depts but taxes are lower

Quote Originally Posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    Good Morning, Lodge!

Officially out of the old apartment. Spent yesterday morning finishing cleaning up the place. It was a 1bd/1ba above the boiler and laundry rooms. We were paying $795 a month. Now I have a 2bd/2ba with an in-unit washer and dryer. Mortgage is $905 plus a $200 association fee. I still cannot believe my old apartment complex had the audacity to want to charge us $905 if we renewed for another 12 months. We flat out told them we have double the space for the same size and it is ours!
    Yay!!

Nighty night lodge! Morning mook!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    Good Morning, Lodge!

I suddenly felt a bit ripped off at $925/mo for 2BD/1BR with the W/D in the basement.

Then I remembered, "Oh right, this would be $3,000+/mo on the coasts", and I laughed and relaxed.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16 ECAC Regular Season Champions
    2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
    2014 East Regional
    2015 West Regional
    2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I suddenly felt a bit ripped off at $925/mo for 2BD/1BR with the W/D in the basement.

Then I remembered, "Oh right, this would be $3,000+/mo on the coasts", and I laughed and relaxed.
    On this coast that would be per week in season. Probably closer to 5K a week.

Good Morning Lodge!

Good Evening mookie!

there's a good buck in that racket.

mookie's current digs are 37kd/night. breakfast in included. as well as daily maid service. free toiletries. bottled water. coffee & tea.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    mookie's current digs are 37kd/night. breakfast in included. as well as daily maid service. free toiletries. bottled water. coffee & tea.
    10,000 USD a night? 😰

there's a good buck in that racket.

good thing that bill goes straight to accounting!!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Defacing this tagline is a MAX foul Twitch Boy's Avatar

@Brent, et. al.:

Looks like I'll be able to make a trip up to the UP. I'll go up Wednesday and stay in Baraga Wednesday and Thursday nights. Have to drive back Friday, though - family has plans for me Saturday. I'm down for whatever.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: Drink It In, Maaaaaan.
    Twitter Goodness: Twitch_Boy

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Please get back into the burlap sack... you need to be beaten again

Apt living will always be more expensive for less space. I've paid between $600 and $1600 for rent in my various apt over the years.

Lucia Apologist

I just can't ever imagine renting unless I know I will be moving in a few years. It's just throwing money away.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I just can't ever imagine renting unless I know I will be moving in a few years. It's just throwing money away.
    Any of us could die any moment. So what's the point of worrying about equity!

Although, I do own a house now.

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Due to sellers fees associated with the home buying process, it's often said that if you're planning on moving within seven years, you should rent instead of purchase. The higher monthly bill of renting is most often offset by the seller fees. And you're also going to rent if you don't have the cash to put down enough cash to satisfy lenders' financing requirements.

Thread Information