This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Emojis are now standard across almost every browser. I'm guessing USCHO forces italics in a quote so they don't show.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Full day today. Got my Old Chicago mug, now part of The Club (finally!), chatted industry stuff with a local restauranteur, had dinner with the family. Tomorrow is soh's wedding, so super pumped for that. So happy for him.*

(I'll say it again tomorrow, but congrats soh!)
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Agreed that we are way past "peak bacon", and it's high time to stop trying to add it to everything.
        You shut your filthy cur mouth you gorram Vegan!!!
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

yawn!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It's would be a beautiful morning here in Capital City, MN.......if it were March.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
              Twenty red lights in his honor
              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

You shut your trap. This is wonderful sleeping weather.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good Morning er afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                    It's would be a beautiful morning here in Capital City, MN.......if it were March.
                    Agreed. This is not June weather. That being said, it's perfect since I have to suit up today.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Great weather here in 202-, 301-, and 703lands.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

Just got back home from Montana/Western North Dakota. Great seeing family. Back to the grind of work tomorrow. At least it will be a 4-day week. We close on the townhouse on Friday at 2pm!
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Agreed. This is not June weather. That being said, it's perfect since I have to suit up today.
                          Are you giving him the wink because you're getting birthday suited up for GE? Ew.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Hey. At least it's not the Stars & Stripes Speedo.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              I looked "dapper" according to a local female bartender.

Great wedding, although I only understood half of it, since it was a Jewish wedding. Lots of Hebrew spoken. Very interesting with the traditions and such. Perfect night for it (outdoors wedding). Now, just chilling to some jazz on the MN public radio station, and going to enjoy my day off tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                We had the privilege of seeing one of those at the BBQ tournament we went to. It's really something you can't unsee.

Comment

Working...
                                X