X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Went to the St. Paul Saints game tonight. As always, it was a riot. They named the new pig mascot "Alternative Fats" this season. Cripes I love smallball. So much more fun than MLB.
    Last year's pig was Little Red Porkette, IIRC. The name was in honor of Prince, to be sure, I'm just not sure I got the name right. I should find a list of past mascots, they're usually pretty clever.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Happy Friday Lodge. Quiet day here today. Going to head out around 3:30 get my car, go pick up the 7 tablecloths I dropped off at a dry cleaner earlier this week, drive to our loading dock to drop them off, then go park in garage. Waiting on confirmation I can get a space. Employees usually can't get in till after 5pm, but this was a work related reason so hopefully I can get in around 4:30.

It's BU's Commencement Weekend and they do an alumni comedy night every year. In the past, my friend use to host it - she actually took a stand up comedy course at Boston Center for Adult Education years ago and she's awesome on stage. Greg Fitzsimmons, who is a pretty successful stand up comedian and writer for some network late night shows, is an alum and doing the show and contacted her to be the MC tonight. It's the 25th anniversary of the show. I'm going to see that tonight. Looking forward to it!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      s'upp y'all
      Hey, I never answered your text and since you are still across the pond, reaching out here as I don't know if you have international texting. When are you back? I leave for vacation on the 29th and may miss you before you head over to your new job.

Comment

Cleaning up a particular client's books is like herding cats.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Mookie doesn't have intl anything, BUT the hotel do have wifi and one can iMessage over that for nuttin'

So mookie has that going for him.....

Mookie returns may 27. How long is your vacation? I'm looking to head out mid June now as the visa has yet to be settled and mookie needed his passport back, so that needs to cleared up after his return
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Got out of work early enough to make a whiskey seminar/tasting at my store tonight. Wide array, had straight, rye, wheat, bourbon, scotch-like (can't call it Scotch, it was made in Japan), ginger-infused, and pecan-infused styles. It cost $10, but if you bought a featured bottle, that $10 was applied to the price. Ended up buying a local bourbon whiskey (J Carver in Waconia for the locals), and the pecan-infused whiskey, which is lesser proof and more like a liqueur.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I have to work tomorrow night at 8:00PM. I'm not amused.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

S'upp y'all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Gorgeous, rainy day south of the river.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge!

was supposed to be cool but turned into a gorgeous day.

Comment

All the rain today. Hitting up the northern branch of Church for the Preakness before heading to a get-together tonight. Was supposed to have a bonfire but obviously that will be a no-go. Garage drinking it is.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            All the rain today. Hitting up the northern branch of Church for the Preakness before heading to a get-together tonight. Was supposed to have a bonfire but obviously that will be a no-go. Garage drinking it is.
                            Bonfire in the garage. duh.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              Bonfire in the garage. duh.
                              If Worthless didn't kill me, Soon-to-be Mrs Worthless definitely would killmurderdeath me.

Comment

Migraine hit just after lunch. Slept from about 1:30 until 4:30, and then from about 6:30 to now. Let's see just how late we're up tonight now.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X