This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    THis! ANd will we need to say good Evening when we are saying good morning? I can't remember the time diff.

Good Afternoon Lodge!
    Abu Dahbi is UTC+4. So a 12 hour difference part of the year.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      s'upp y'all

Last morning in America for some time
      When you find nermal can you send him back?
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Evening, Lodge. Expected a hellday today, since it was the day after a holiday. Got the opposite. So slow, in fact, that they went down the Voluntary Time Off list, and my number was called. It was about 3pm, and I don't mind losing about 2.5 hours in pay, no biggie, and the weather (humidity) sucked, so yay!

At this time in 2 weeks I will be sitting at the Keweenaw Brewing Co deck in Houghton, enjoying a cold one. Cannot. Wait.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Flying to LA area on Sunday for work. Mid to upper 90s all week, ugh.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

From the sounds of things, apparently World War 3 is taking place a few houses down from me. Someone needs to get these guys a calendar, or another neighbor is certain to beat one of them with a shovel if this continues too much longer.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              From the sounds of things, apparently World War 3 is taking place a few houses down from me. Someone needs to get these guys a calendar, or another neighbor is certain to beat one of them with a shovel if this continues too much longer.
              My neighbors from this weekend moved to your area?! That was quick.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                My neighbors from this weekend moved to your area?! That was quick.
                They're pushing their luck right now.

I don't care either way, as I don't have to work in the AM, but I do have to be up a little early. But there's got to be another neighbor who does have to work tomorrow morning, and they're going to be about 6 different kinds of ****ed off.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

My upstairs neighbors have been completely quiet lately. I think the wife and kids have been out of town. Tonight though, I heard the sliding glass door. And then loud voices. I think the husband has his brother staying there again. The two of them were on the balcony talking loudly. My friend up three floors texted me that she was trying to read on her balcony but they were so noisy. I told her to complain as I've already done that.

Anyway, a little later I was out there and noticed they were smoking, which they've done before, and one of them flicked a lit cigarette butt over the balcony railing into the pool area. That did it. I leaned over and yelled up "Hey, please don't throw your lit cigarette butt into the pool area! It's not a garbage can. Can you use an ashtray?" He responded that he threw it over the pool fence. Riiiight. That's soooo much better. *******. First off, it didn't look like it cleared the fence, but if it did, it would've landed on the ramp leading to the front door. It could've hit someone! What is wrong with people?? My friend upstairs told me to text the trustee and he would let the management company know, and they would fine the owner. But since I know the owner now, I think I'm going to text him to let him know so he wouldn't be fined but maybe he should tell them to not flick their lit cigarette butts over their railing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    They're pushing their luck right now.

I don't care either way, as I don't have to work in the AM, but I do have to be up a little early. But there's got to be another neighbor who does have to work tomorrow morning, and they're going to be about 6 different kinds of ****ed off.
                    I had a nice talk with some officers this weekend about a neighbor (other apt building in the complex, across the parking lot) who felt the need to say he was gonna "pop" the other gentleman he was having a colorful discussion with. Yes, woman involved. And the 2nd gentleman then responded "You don't think I'm gonna hit you after you hit me?!"

Easy call on my part.

Comment

At this time in 2 weeks I will be sitting at the Keweenaw Brewing Co deck in Houghton, enjoying a cold one. Cannot. Wait.
                      Very jealous - I haven't been to Houghton in almost 3 years (Aug 2014), and longer than my gap from Aug 2009- Feb 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Very jealous - I haven't been to Houghton in almost 3 years (Aug 2014), and longer than my gap from Aug 2009- Feb 2012.
                        It's my ONE true vacation of the year, made even better by the company I travel with (the GPL crew). Just unplug and have fun and lay back and enjoy the good times.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Expected a hellday today, since it was the day after a holiday. Got the opposite. So slow, in fact, that they went down the Voluntary Time Off list, and my number was called. It was about 3pm, and I don't mind losing about 2.5 hours in pay, no biggie, and the weather (humidity) sucked, so yay!

Ummm...well, this is copacetic. I'm coming home to Michigan for a little R&R in a week and a half or so, and might be going camping with my family in Baraga...
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                            Ummm...well, this is copacetic. I'm coming home to Michigan for a little R&R in a week and a half or so, and might be going camping with my family in Baraga...
                            BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAGA! (c) first time seeing that city name. While I curse that first trip, it was the trip that kept me coming back.

Comment

BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAGA! (c) first time seeing that city name. While I curse that first trip, it was the trip that kept me coming back.
                              What dates are you aiming for?

Flying into Sagnasty the 12th, if we go camping it would be that next weekend (apparently my folks bought a new trailer and the fold-out bed supports are having issues, so we may end up scrubbing the camp trip and getting a hotel room. If that's the case, I'll see if I can talk them into rescheduling.)
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X