• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning MEUSA!

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Night went well. Another one lined up.
        w00t! People who post in the lodge regarding dates for the most part are successful with said date.

Good Morning Lodge! and Happy Birthday America!!

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Happy Independence Day and Happy Wedding Anniversary to my Mom and Dad!
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
            Good Morning, Lodge!

Happy Independence Day and Happy Wedding Anniversary to my Mom and Dad!
            So your parents had an anti-Independence Day some years ago? Did they call it Tories Day?
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

So your parents had an anti-Independence Day some years ago? Did they call it Tories Day?
              No. It was the only weekend my mom and her sisters could get together. My dad says that "he lost his independence on Independence Day."
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I'd like to take this idiot in the straw hat screaming into the mic at Nathan's and crank him in the head with a shovel. Repeatedly.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Stuck at work but at least I can watch the very Alaskan 4th of July tradition: Mount Marathon.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    I'd like to take this idiot in the straw hat screaming into the mic at Nathan's and crank him in the head with a shovel. Repeatedly.
                    I'd like to take every contestant, spectator, and member of the media that writes puff pieces about this stupid contest, and crank all of them in the head with shovels.

Comment

I'd like to take the two bruhs fighting over some woman in the middle of the parking lot (once on Fri and again tonight) and beat them with some shovels. Sorry, when multiple neighbors are yelling "Someone is gonna call the cops" (Fri) and I hear "I'm gonna pop you," 911 is getting called.

This is only maybe the 3rd or 4th time a non-medical has been called into my place in the last 10 years. And now, same folks, twice in a long weekend? Not cool.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Nice! Congrats!

Watched Doctor Who and Orphan Black all weekend, so today we watched Miracle and Independence Day before I headed off to work.

Comment

Congrats on not MNSing!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                            Congrats on not MNSing!
                            Or DLing! (yes, they are two separate definitions)
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Or DLing! (yes, they are two separate definitions)
                              Clown's a stand up guy so I assumed he was going on a date with an adult.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                                Clown's a stand up guy so I assumed he was going on a date with an adult.
                                HEY-OHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MNSing: not knowing what to do
                                DLing: knowing what to do, and still failing

Comment

Working...
                                X