• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Mornin' Lodge.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          s'upp y'all

Slept late
          Feel great
          I'm going to ask the stupidest question right now. Are there weekends there? Is the weekend a decidedly American concept? And anyone can answer this, not just mookie. 😀

Happy Saturday Lodge peeps. Walked 40 minutes on the treadmill. Had scrambled eggs with feta cheese and a couple of pieces of toast for breakfast. Need to go to the bank to bring all my rolled coins. I have about $120!

Comment

All work and no play for the past 30 days obviously leads to all play and no work for the next 30.

Busy trip on the boat, but headed to the sauna also known as Florida in July/August.

Comment

Friday and Saturday are the weekends here.

s'upp y'all

Mookie heading to the office
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

yawn!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It's good to be back home. 1200 miles on the extended weekend. Lots of fun. Good beer, great food, and better friends. Totally relaxing.

CC to Fade: Brockway was kinda fun, but 28 coming back was even more fun. Ranged from 15mph-70mph. Had one *little* *tiny* kickout (just a couple of inches) when I took a "25mph" labeled corner at about 45-50. Most of those labeled corners I was doing 15-25 over the recommended limit without even trying, and my passenger noticed the same thing (he could tell that Maggie could go a little faster). And on the straightaways, in the passing lanes....I mighta hit 95. Stupid logging trucks and people afraid to pass them.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

s'upp y'all
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      It's good to be back home. 1200 miles on the extended weekend. Lots of fun. Good beer, great food, and better friends. Totally relaxing.

CC to Fade: Brockway was kinda fun, but 28 coming back was even more fun. Ranged from 15mph-70mph. Had one *little* *tiny* kickout (just a couple of inches) when I took a "25mph" labeled corner at about 45-50. Most of those labeled corners I was doing 15-25 over the recommended limit without even trying, and my passenger noticed the same thing (he could tell that Maggie could go a little faster). And on the straightaways, in the passing lanes....I mighta hit 95. Stupid logging trucks and people afraid to pass them.
                      Forgot to mention - there is a stretch of Cliff Dr. that has a perfect straightaway for a speed test. Never any cops around, and that road is unsigned anyway. If my Fusion can hit 90 on it, I guarantee you that you could easily test out Maggie's triple-digit capabilities on that section.

Something to consider for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Forgot to mention - there is a stretch of Cliff Dr. that has a perfect straightaway for a speed test. Never any cops around, and that road is unsigned anyway. If my Fusion can hit 90 on it, I guarantee you that you could easily test out Maggie's triple-digit capabilities on that section.

Something to consider for next year.
                        I did that on the first right turn after Bruce Crossing, but didn't let our lead car get ahead enough. Had to slow down so as not to hit him. The second right turn, a car was coming from the left, and couldn't ID it as a cop/not cop, so aborted that 2nd try. I actually had more fun taking the curves/hilly curves than the straightaway "gunning it" fun.

I can say I'm quite a bit more familiar with the capabilities after this weekend, when I didn't really have to worry about cops or traffic. It was quick learning, that's for sure.

Comment

I want to get my new car out on some twisty roads soon. I can already tell it gobbles up curves, but haven't felt quite enough g's to be satisfied.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

my kid cooked himslef pan seared bison with butter thyme (fresh from the garden) sauce with fresh green beans and mashed potatoes. I guess we taught hime to cook for himself for a reason. He is now going to be a chef for us

Comment

Working...
                                X