This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

The humidity at the lake is so low it's tempting to sleep out under the stars.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Had just arrived at the cabin. COuldn't fall asleep and decided that you guys were more entertaining than sleep.

I don't know why my company hasn't started offering lakeside cubes. I could get used to working from the end of a dock with my feet in the water. Just waiting for the rest of the house to wake up.
      I'm in.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I'm happy to take a nap during it if I can.
        I can nap with the best of them, and if you can do that, you're good. I'm also claustrophobic, so napping was good for me.

Congrats, LWB!
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Didn't nap. Took about 20 minutes. It was a rather odd experience. It's 2017. You'd think the technology would be there to make the machine a lot less noisy. And each scan had a different noise. Why?

Comment

Didn't nap. Took about 20 minutes. It was a rather odd experience. It's 2017. You'd think the technology would be there to make the machine a lot less noisy. And each scan had a different noise. Why?
            Different mechanisms is the simple answer. No two processes have the same noises, necessarily.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

A rare July 1st *HT, if the news I've been hearing is true. Too much smoke for no fire, IMO.

Comment

s'upp y'all
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Are you telling us that they didn't offer you anything for your ears?
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          Are you telling us that they didn't offer you anything for your ears?
                          Oh, they gave me headphones and played music. Could barely hear it though over the noise of the scan. Maybe they give you headphones to not nod off and then jump when the loud noise starts.

Comment

Oh, they gave me headphones and played music. Could barely hear it though over the noise of the scan. Maybe they give you headphones to not nod off and then jump when the loud noise starts.
                            IIRC they gave me a set of ear plugs, and all I heard was some buzzing. Some of it was a little louder than others, but I didn't think any of mine was too bad.

You didn't sneeze, did you?
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Got most of the big stuff over to the new place. Taking a little break and then packing the remainder of the kitchen.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                                Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Got most of the big stuff over to the new place. Taking a little break and then packing the remainder of the kitchen.
                                It is always so exciting to have a new place. Scary when the first mortgage bill comes but still cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X