This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

mookie did have the leek and potato last week, and it was good. instead of repeating however he walked a half hour to a supermarket and bought sushi along with a plastic cup of caprese salad. then instead of carrying everything back up the hill he spent the 5p and had them bag it for him in a plastic. crazy how they charge you here for having your groceries carry-able
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

off to find chinese restaurant contestant #4 for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        mookie did have the leek and potato last week, and it was good. instead of repeating however he walked a half hour to a supermarket and bought sushi along with a plastic cup of caprese salad. then instead of carrying everything back up the hill he spent the 5p and had them bag it for him in a plastic. crazy how they charge you here for having your groceries carry-able
        Nope- bring your own bag. They have been doing that for 45+ yrs only they didn't used to have the bag for 5p. They used to just say 'oh well.'

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          DC charges 5 cents for bags at any store that sells food.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Howdy Lodge. Today feels like Friday, but it's not.
            I'm with ya, sista. Yesterday felt like Thursday. Work is DEAD. As in "bored out of my skull" dead. Tomorrow will be even worse.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all

525a and ready for a shower and work. Stayed up to listen to the hockey game. Guess it was worth it

Comment

yawn!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

waves.

Anybody wants a kitten? free to a good home, so not to Twitch.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Still have a fever- 101.9 Off to the walk in as no availability at my PCP. sucks. I feel awful.

Comment

PCP is a helluva drug
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          PCP is a helluva drug
                          if it would make the aching stop... caved in and went to be seen- not flu, strep or a uti. No idea what it is but they sent a bunch of labs. oh joy.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            PCP is a helluva drug
                            sure got winthrop in trouble!!!!

Comment

Busier day at work than I expected. Still slow, though. GORGEOUS day/night out. Hope tomorrow is the same.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Howdy Lodge. Just got back from Fenway. Been trying for, like, three weeks to find someone to go to the game with, to no avail. I decided to go on my now, I've done that before. My niece was going with a friend. Found them right before the game started in right field. Guy next to them had two seats and his guest didn't show so I got to sit with them. It was weird sitting on that side of the park, I'm not used to it.

Then, thru Facebook, saw another friend was there so I went to to see her and her husband. Sat with them for a couple of innings. Good to see her! Went back to sit with my niece. Then it started to rain. What the.....?? Wasn't supposed to. It stopped around noon like they forecasted and was supposed to be done. It was POURING! So I went back to my seats, which are covered. This weather is so annoying!!! Can't believe summer (unofficially) starts this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X