Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    yawn!
    Yawn me too.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Good Morning, Lodge!

Officially out of the old apartment. Spent yesterday morning finishing cleaning up the place. It was a 1bd/1ba above the boiler and laundry rooms. We were paying $795 a month. Now I have a 2bd/2ba with an in-unit washer and dryer. Mortgage is $905 plus a $200 association fee. I still cannot believe my old apartment complex had the audacity to want to charge us $905 if we renewed for another 12 months. We flat out told them we have double the space for the same size and it is ours!
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        And this mugginess can go away anytime now.
        I was at the Vali-Hi drive-in last night, and the mugginess was setting people on edge. We had a lot of fun watching people argue over spots when there were still others available. The heat and humidity played a role in those arguments, no doubt. Then it got fairly chilly during the night, while the movies were playing.

Also, people need to learn drive-in etiquette.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          I was at the Vali-Hi drive-in last night, and the mugginess was setting people on edge. We had a lot of fun watching people argue over spots when there were still others available. The heat and humidity played a role in those arguments, no doubt. Then it got fairly chilly during the night, while the movies were playing.

Also, people need to learn drive-in etiquette.
          It's a little better today. Last night was actually REALLY nice out once the sun went down, and the humidity broke a little.

Doing recon for the upcoming trip, to maximize taprooms for growlers, good eats, and scenery on Wed, and then figuring out the same for Thu, while half the group waits for the other half to come up on Thu. Probably hitting up Marquette MI on Thur morn/afternoon. Getting a little antsy now.....
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            It's a little better today. Last night was actually REALLY nice out once the sun went down, and the humidity broke a little.

Doing recon for the upcoming trip, to maximize taprooms for growlers, good eats, and scenery on Wed, and then figuring out the same for Thu, while half the group waits for the other half to come up on Thu. Probably hitting up Marquette MI on Thur morn/afternoon. Getting a little antsy now.....
            I was running about two hours ago. It was 83 and humid. That's not so much of an improvement as I'd like.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Weather pretty much topped out, so that's swell.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                Went out there to visit a friend at BU who did a "study abroad" in LA. The city was awful: hot, expensive, and poor. Santa Monica was really pretty though.

Les, we were looking at houses in Mass. I think times may have changed. We saw a 3 bed/2.5 bath with little land for over 600k in Billerica. Solidified our decision to stay in NH.
                If you aren't having kids- Dracut has stuff for sale. No school system, under staffed fire and police depts but taxes are lower

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                Good Morning, Lodge!

Officially out of the old apartment. Spent yesterday morning finishing cleaning up the place. It was a 1bd/1ba above the boiler and laundry rooms. We were paying $795 a month. Now I have a 2bd/2ba with an in-unit washer and dryer. Mortgage is $905 plus a $200 association fee. I still cannot believe my old apartment complex had the audacity to want to charge us $905 if we renewed for another 12 months. We flat out told them we have double the space for the same size and it is ours!
                Yay!!

Nighty night lodge! Morning mook!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  Good Morning, Lodge!

I suddenly felt a bit ripped off at $925/mo for 2BD/1BR with the W/D in the basement.

Then I remembered, "Oh right, this would be $3,000+/mo on the coasts", and I laughed and relaxed.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I suddenly felt a bit ripped off at $925/mo for 2BD/1BR with the W/D in the basement.

Then I remembered, "Oh right, this would be $3,000+/mo on the coasts", and I laughed and relaxed.
                        On this coast that would be per week in season. Probably closer to 5K a week.

Good Morning Lodge!

Good Evening mookie!

Comment

mookie's current digs are 37kd/night. breakfast in included. as well as daily maid service. free toiletries. bottled water. coffee & tea.
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            mookie's current digs are 37kd/night. breakfast in included. as well as daily maid service. free toiletries. bottled water. coffee & tea.
                            10,000 USD a night? 😰
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

good thing that bill goes straight to accounting!!!!
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

@Brent, et. al.:

Looks like I'll be able to make a trip up to the UP. I'll go up Wednesday and stay in Baraga Wednesday and Thursday nights. Have to drive back Friday, though - family has plans for me Saturday. I'm down for whatever.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X