• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      What dates are you aiming for?

Flying into Sagnasty the 12th, if we go camping it would be that next weekend (apparently my folks bought a new trailer and the fold-out bed supports are having issues, so we may end up scrubbing the camp trip and getting a hotel room. If that's the case, I'll see if I can talk them into rescheduling.)
      The GopherPuck group will start arriving in Houghton on the 19th, the rest will show up on the 20th. On the 21st the whole group heads up to Eagle River to stay at the Fitz for Fri/Sat night. This year we have 11 of the 12 rooms booked.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
        Flying to LA area on Sunday for work. Mid to upper 90s all week, ugh.
        So- ZSpring time temps in LA (for them)

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          The GopherPuck group will start arriving in Houghton on the 19th, the rest will show up on the 20th. On the 21st the whole group heads up to Eagle River to stay at the Fitz for Fri/Sat night. This year we have 11 of the 12 rooms booked.
          Might be able to work something. We may cancel the trip to Baraga and go to another site we like closer to home, and then I can go up to Houghton on my own. I'll keep you posted.

The 21st is my birthday - sister and husband have plans for me on the 22nd.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Speaking of b-days, my 40th is coming up on Saturday. My brother and his wife scheduled their daughter's high school graduation party for that day.

Add to that, my long lost buddy with whom I recently started getting reacquainted offered to take me out for dinner or something that night. His SIL is the woman with whom I recently had a date, and having my Saturday already booked has made things all the more difficult when we're trying to schedule that second date.

At least we figured out a time to meet.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              Flying to LA area on Sunday for work. Mid to upper 90s all week, ugh.
              Going to be there Wed night/Thurs/Friday. Looked at the early week forecast, and not at all jealous. Hoping it's mid-80s by then.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Speaking of b-days, my 40th is coming up on Saturday. My brother and his wife scheduled their daughter's high school graduation party for that day.

Add to that, my long lost buddy with whom I recently started getting reacquainted offered to take me out for dinner or something that night. His SIL is the woman with whom I recently had a date, and having my Saturday already booked has made things all the more difficult when we're trying to schedule that second date.

At least we figured out a time to meet.
                I'm sure you've figured this out by now, but 40 isn't bad. 30 was a real *****, but 40 was more or less a breeze for me.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  I'm sure you've figured this out by now, but 40 isn't bad. 30 was a real *****, but 40 was more or less a breeze for me.
                  That's because as you get older you start to care less and less. Young enough to know better, too **** old to care!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    I'm not particularly worried about hitting 40. It's a whopping 24 hours from now, and 24 hours will not dictate my life.

Another date in the book, went well. Figuring out the next one now, tentatively scheduled for Sunday.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

I'm not particularly worried about hitting 40. It's a whopping 24 hours from now, and 24 hours will not dictate my life.

Another date in the book, went well. Figuring out the next one now, tentatively scheduled for Sunday.
                      Upping the schedule! Nice!

And 40 is whatever. It's a milestone for the jokes.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• S'upp y'all

Eating turkey bacon and beef sausage

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                          Maybe... but can you beat Ralph?
                          Mookie was up 2hrs ago
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

Hi, Mookie!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nicely done, good sir!

Checking in. Been a long stretch of nights at work. Have the weekend off and then on 3 days before off for 13 days.
                              Last edited by bostonewe; 07-07-2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Ugh. I had to change my password at work today. Three strikes and you're locked out. I've been hitting with a full count more than once today.

Comment

Working...
                                X