This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    She found your empty containers in the car?
    Saw the evidence in the garbage...so essentially yes. 😀

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
      When we bought our house my wife quickly figured out my hardware store runs also included DQ. ��
      That would be out of the way from our location. A couple of bars on the other hand...
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
        That would be out of the way from our location. A couple of bars on the other hand...
        Like one you didn't get to last night, and you missed a heckuva time. Dillo and I left around midnight.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Like one you didn't get to last night, and you missed a heckuva time. Dillo and I left around midnight.
          I would have, but I want to get out of this apartment as soon as possible. Look at it this way, I am getting the place ready for the after Ansari's passout at Lady's.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I would have, but I want to get out of this apartment as soon as possible. Look at it this way, I am getting the place ready for the after Ansari's passout at Lady's.
            A'ight. Keeping tabs on you, now......holding you to the above.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              A'ight. Keeping tabs on you, now......holding you to the above.
              I told you. You pick a night to "quality control" the single malts.

Comment

I told you. You pick a night to "quality control" the single malts.
                Hell, the beer Ramsey carries would be enough. Christ Almighty....how many double digit ABVs do you want?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Got most of the big stuff over to the new place. Taking a little break and then packing the remainder of the kitchen.
                  Congratulations!

Comment

Woke up this AM with a headache that turned into a borderline migraine. I wound up sleeping literally all afternoon (1:30 to about 5:30). Had the strangest dream this afternoon. I walked to a park and came across some guys playing basketball. All of a sudden I was bouncing a ball, although I didn't have one when I got there. Next thing I know I'm playing basketball with a bum and a guy that I think might have been Will Ferrell. At the end the court was slanted heavily one way and I was trying to shoot the ball into a nearby dumpster instead of towards the hoop. At that point my hips got sore from laying on the couch for close to 4 hours, so that woke me up.

Now I'm wide awake at 3:15 AM, and I already know that tomorrow is going to be a mess regardless of how I feel when I wake up. Thank God I'm on vacation until the 11th.

Now...to look for other jobs. Again.
                    Last edited by Hammer; 07-03-2017, 02:18 AM.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

S'upp y'all
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post

Now...to look for other jobs. Again.
                            Go look for a blow job. They are pretty cool
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

4-egg omelet plus the remainder of prime rib. An excellent brunch.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I have a date tonight, and it's really close to LWB's new digs. The question is not if, but when I **** it all up. I'm good at doing that.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X