This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

Just got back from another yoga class. It started at 8:30. Supposed to be more for beginners. While it definitely wasn't as intense as the class I took on Saturday, I still wasn't able to keep up. Not sure if yoga is for me. I'd like to think if I went three times a week that by the end of the year I could grasp it. My problem is, that since I'm new, I don't know what all the poses are called and by the time I figure out the position, they're already on to the next. I'm out of shape and need to do something and I'm not sure yoga is it.

Comment

Free work shoes today. That was the good part. The bad part is, they've been doing this for the past 3 years, and this is the first time I've been told about it when it happened. Basically a semi-truck of ours shows up, we pick out our new work boots, and boomdone. So, since my current ones will last for another 8-12 months, these will be sitting in my closet until I need them, and hopefully the cycle continues. Ain't cheap, either. Decent ones run from $70-110.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge. What a gross, gloomy day it is. June 6th and I had to wear gloves on my way to work this morning because it was so cold and raw. Hopefully today is the last day of this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Had to fight all urges to do my impression of The Donald with mic and podium in front of me.

Now, I just have to keep doing all of that for 3.5 more days.
              "The benefits of this project are going to be huuuge. We've got the best people working on it. It's tremendous. "

How did you resist?
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G
              7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
              2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Just got back from another yoga class. It started at 8:30. Supposed to be more for beginners. While it definitely wasn't as intense as the class I took on Saturday, I still wasn't able to keep up. Not sure if yoga is for me. I'd like to think if I went three times a week that by the end of the year I could grasp it. My problem is, that since I'm new, I don't know what all the poses are called and by the time I figure out the position, they're already on to the next. I'm out of shape and need to do something and I'm not sure yoga is it.
                Sounds more like this is a poor instructor not you having a problem

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                "The benefits of this project are going to be huuuge. We've got the best people working on it. It's tremendous. "

How did you resist?
                Only if he could tweet it. That is the only way to get the undiluted, true info out.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Sounds more like this is a poor instructor not you having a problem
                  I think it's a combination. I was just talking to a co-worker about this and when I told her where I went, she said that studio is known to be more intense. She recommended I shop around. She goes to a studio across the street from the office and said it's way mellower. So I may give that a whirl.

How are you feeling today?

Comment

I think it's a combination. I was just talking to a co-worker about this and when I told her where I went, she said that studio is known to be more intense. She recommended I shop around. She goes to a studio across the street from the office and said it's way mellower. So I may give that a whirl.

How are you feeling today?
                    Upright. Sort of. THey put me on antibiotics so hoping for resurrection in the next day or 2

Comment

Good morning Lodge. What a gross, gloomy day it is. June 6th and I had to wear gloves on my way to work this morning because it was so cold and raw. Hopefully today is the last day of this mess.
                      god is still punishing new england for the patsies sb win!!!!
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        How did you resist?
                        I am in front of a customer, and need to be as professional as possible (i.e. the exact opposite of His Orangeness). Also, I am on-site in farking Oklahoma, and who knows how many of these people may have voted for Trump. Finally, it's an important account - the managing director is watching it with an eagle's eye and is very quick to escalate to the highest level of my practice if there is any hint of a complaint (see Extra's thread).

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This has been a doozy of a Tuesday night shift.

Comment

s'upp y'all
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X