X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge CC - greetings from heathrow

s'upp y'all
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning lodge. On a whim headed to Rochester last night, arrived at midnight for a brewery release. Fun time, it was like a tailgate. Gonna be a long day today...
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Morning lodge. On a whim headed to Rochester last night, arrived at midnight for a brewery release. Fun time, it was like a tailgate. Gonna be a long day today...
            All the way to upstate New York on a whim? I am impressed.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Up at 8 this morning, went for a walk, load of laundry almost done. Going to drop off a bunch of clothes in a bit and then head up to les-land to stay with the 'rents. We're planning to go to another Greek festival for an early dinner. Hope the rain is done for the day. It's pretty gloomy right now.

les - where do you recommend going out for breakfast up there? I'm thinking I've probably gone to most that you'll suggest, but there may be a place I haven't heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  All the way to upstate New York on a whim? I am impressed.
                  There is only one Rochester. Still have 90 minutes to release. Line is about 2 blocks long.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Good morning Lodge. Up at 8 this morning, went for a walk, load of laundry almost done. Going to drop off a bunch of clothes in a bit and then head up to les-land to stay with the 'rents. We're planning to go to another Greek festival for an early dinner. Hope the rain is done for the day. It's pretty gloomy right now.

les - where do you recommend going out for breakfast up there? I'm thinking I've probably gone to most that you'll suggest, but there may be a place I haven't heard of.
                    Owl Diner is the standard. Then there is Laudi's (new owners so not sure how they are- probably the lowest on the list), Club Diner by Lowell city hall, Dream Diner- Tyngsboro (Tyngsborough if you believe in the gentrified name), Breakfast place in North Chelmsford Vinal Square- forget the name, Waffle House in Tewksbury on 38 (by 495). Shaw is a pariah to me so I wont eat there. He thinks we shouldn't fund the schools. Been to all but the Club Diner.

If you want brunch I have been to Sheraton Tara- few yrs ago- they were ~OK~ as was the Chelmsford Radison. Don't do the Holiday Inn in Tewksbury- they were awful!!

Good Morning Lodge!

Some tw*twaffle decided to grind stumps at 7:30 AM. Now that I have been awake for hours all is quiet. Seriously????

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Some tw*twaffle decided to grind stumps at 7:30 AM. Now that I have been awake for hours all is quiet. Seriously????
                      Is that some sort of weird fetishy innuendo?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Is that some sort of weird fetishy innuendo?
                        Well, no one has inhabited the Lodge gutter in awhile. How is it in there? Dust? Cobwebs?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          There is only one Rochester. Still have 90 minutes to release. Line is about 2 blocks long.
                          Does RIT play in Minnesota?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Only during the Mariucci Classic.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              Owl Diner is the standard. Then there is Laudi's (new owners so not sure how they are- probably the lowest on the list), Club Diner by Lowell city hall, Dream Diner- Tyngsboro (Tyngsborough if you believe in the gentrified name), Breakfast place in North Chelmsford Vinal Square- forget the name, Waffle House in Tewksbury on 38 (by 495). Shaw is a pariah to me so I wont eat there. He thinks we shouldn't fund the schools. Been to all but the Club Diner.

If you want brunch I have been to Sheraton Tara- few yrs ago- they were ~OK~ as was the Chelmsford Radison. Don't do the Holiday Inn in Tewksbury- they were awful!!
                              mookie's been to connector cafe for b'fast. had the entire crew, we all enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                mookie's been to connector cafe for b'fast. had the entire crew, we all enjoyed.
                                Where's that?

Comment

Working...
                                X