Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: 2017 USA Development Camp -

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,736

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Joel Johnson named head coach of the U.S. Women’s National Under-18 Team for the 4th consecutive season:

    http://www.gophersports.com/sports/w...061417aaa.html
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,736

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Short assessment, grading and commentary by Neutral Zone of all the players who participated in USA Hockey's U18 Select 66 Camp. Most of these players have announced their college commitment, and the listing shows these as well.

    From the pool of 66 USA Hockey will take half (33) to Lake Placid in August, and from there an expected 22 will be selected to the USA U18 team.

    https://www.neutralzone.net/womens/u...select-top-66/
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    54

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Have Lake Placid participants been announced somewhere?

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Fairbnks, AK
    Posts
    72

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Some tremendous players this year at 18U in St. Cloud!

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    46

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahockeydad View Post
    Have Lake Placid participants been announced somewhere?
    The players advancing and alternates have now all been contacted. Look for a press release from USA Hockey with the list of 33 in the coming few days. Possibly this afternoon.

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    8

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Quote Originally Posted by AAA Dad View Post
    The players advancing and alternates have now all been contacted. Look for a press release from USA Hockey with the list of 33 in the coming few days. Possibly this afternoon.
    http://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/sh...67-2017-roster

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,736

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    2017 U.S. U-18 Women's Select Team announced:

    http://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/show/3565037
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

  8. #28
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    8,965

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Quote Originally Posted by D2D View Post
    2017 U.S. U-18 Women's Select Team announced:

    http://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/show/3565037
    2 Badgers, how many western neighbors are on the list?
    Wisconsin Hockey: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,576

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    3 Badgers, how many western neighbors are on the list?

    Seis...

  10. #30
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    8,965

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Seis...
    HA! Casey O'Brien! Sucks getting old, that is for sure.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  11. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    46

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    2 Badgers, how many western neighbors are on the list?
    6 Gopher commits

  12. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    738

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    6 - Minnesota
    4 - Harvard
    3 - Boston College
    3 - Wisconsin
    2 - UMD
    1 - Colgate
    1 - Cornell
    1 - Minnesota State
    1 - Ohio State

  13. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,576

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Eagle View Post
    6 - Minnesota
    4 - Harvard
    3 - Boston College
    3 - Wisconsin
    2 - UMD
    1 - Colgate
    1 - Cornell
    1 - Minnesota State
    1 - Ohio State
    21 players have commitments and Petrie is, as of this moment, the only uncommitted U18 player. Are you saying that she is announced for Harvard?

  14. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    738

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    21 players have commitments and Petrie is, as of this moment, the only uncommitted U18 player. Are you saying that she is announced for Harvard?
    Have not seen anything formally announced, but second-hand, that was the word in Lake Placid.

  15. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,576

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Eagle View Post
    Have not seen anything formally announced, but second-hand, that was the word in Lake Placid.
    Ok thanks...If true, that would be a very good pick-up for Harvard.

  16. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    546

    Re: 2017 USA Development Camp -

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Ok thanks...If true, that would be a very good pick-up for Harvard.
    They always seem to have "good pickups" at Harvard...yet they flop year after year.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •