Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    He hated Comey and then he loved him. Then he hated him. Then he loved him. Now he hates him again.

People who voted for trump are a cancer on our democracy. The republicans in congress who refuse to take up impeachment proceedings against trump are a cancer on our democracy. I'm tired of people feeling like we are hurting the progressive causes we care about unless we are either ignoring them or by trying to play nice. These people are more a threat to America than al-Qaeda or ISIS ever was. When the FU[K are people going to wake up.
    Will you quiet down? Wheel of Fortune's on!
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      And someday, when I win one of these shows and get rich, I won't want my taxes raised either!

Comment

God ****ing ****it. Can I just get some stability?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Jms y'r frd.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Trump wants to keep people guessing - it ensures all potential misdeeds done by his administration are overlooked and glossed over.

Comment

I hope no one here is a frequent traveler to/from Europe.

Call it a mere inconvenience all you want, but foreign travel to the US is already down, and nonsensical security theater like this will just further accelerate that trend. It's also likely to cause some American citizens to think twice about traveling abroad, which old white racists love the idea of.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Stability's bad. The economically anxious don't like it. Need to shake things up.

Comment

An expanded ban on devices larger than cellphones could potentially include "more than a couple" other regions, including flights from Western Europe.
                  Correct me if I'm wrong. Can't you trigger a bomb from a cellphone?

Comment

Watched a few min of CNN... they really think he's basically admitting that he's hiding something. So this will be fun.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Can't you trigger a bomb from a cellphone?
                      The one they should easily be able to detect in your luggage?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        The one they should easily be able to detect in your luggage?
                        What has the TSA done to gain your trust?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Elizabeth Warren was just on MSNBC. She thinks all "Americans" want to know about Trump and Russia. She learned nothing from the last election cycle. Nothing. Thus she would be a horrible candidate.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by John Dean
                            I've been inside a cover-up. I know how they look and feel. And every signal they’re sending is ''we're covering this up''.
                            Appoint the special prosecutor. Find the da m ning evidence of both the cover ups and the illegal activity we know has happened and continues to happen. Go get trump. Then get pence. I know that this would give us President Ryan, but if that's the case, the republican party would be so weakened and afraid that the worst we'd face is political gridlock. We can live with gridlock for a few years until we can get some adults in there.

I know its all just a fantasy and there aren't a dozen republicans in the house with even an ounce of the patriotism it takes to act in their country's best interest, but allow me to dream.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Elizabeth Warren was just on MSNBC. She thinks all "Americans" want to know about Trump and Russia. She learned nothing from the last election cycle. Nothing. Thus she would be a horrible candidate.
                              She's right enough.

Heck, Comey should be called in front of the Senate now- since he's not director, his answers can be very different.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                We need to know the truth on benghaziiiiiiii first

Comment

Working...
                                X