Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Trump has fired Comey.

Oh-boy ... popcorn, stat!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...05-09-17-47-00
    Trump is already going full Nixon...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Ellison posted this article on Facebook.

Voter ID laws in Wisconsin making a huge difference...
      I remember mentioning that and people saying it's easy to register ahead blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Trump is already going full Nixon...
        Exhibit A? B? C? Whatever?

They're going to restart the Hillary EMAILZ! crapola to distract the country. Here we go!

Comment

Yep. Hillary is back.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Everything the right does is identity politics so what's the difference? In fact all politics is identity politics today.
            Yeah, but depends what identities you're politicking for. Angry white dudes? Awesome. Blacks and Meskins? Lazy government freeloaders. And criminals to boot. The gayz? Ewwwwww!!!
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

They wouldn't have fired Flynn at all if the NYT and WaPo hadn't come out with stories about the Russian connection, and him lying to Pence about it.

Comment

From my AP link (they are updating on the fly):

On Tuesday, the FBI said in a two-page letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee that only "a small number" of the thousands of emails found on the laptop had been forwarded there while most had simply been backed up from electronic devices. Most of the email chains on the laptop containing classified information were not the result of forwarding, the FBI said.
                Comey misspoke; the home office corrects him; gone.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

But the home office likes the alternative facts in his "mis-spoke". That's the only thing they like about him.

The Russian thing? Nah, nothing to see here.

Comment

Rosenstein sends a letter to Sessions.
                    Sessions puts on his cover letter and sends it up the chain.
                    Trump writes the pink slip and includes those two letters.

So, is Rosenstein a political appointee or a long-time FBI/DOJ guy? ... OK, finding my own answer us was the US Attorney for Maryland under Bush and Obama.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

And now Trump gets to appoint the guy to investigate Trump. That's not fishy.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

"While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau," Trump wrote.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          "While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau," Trump wrote.
                          Yeah, he's totally not guilty of anything impeachable...

Comment

Comey won them the election. That should have counted for something.

Comment

In other news- half of EPA's science advisory board were fired- https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...dministration/

Why is it that people like dictators? I don't get that.

These morons accused the EPA of running with one side, and with this change, they will be, very soon. Just not the side of science.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                Comey won them the election. That should have counted for something.
                                He hated Comey and then he loved him. Then he hated him. Then he loved him. Now he hates him again.

People who voted for trump are a cancer on our democracy. The republicans in congress who refuse to take up impeachment proceedings against trump are a cancer on our democracy. I'm tired of people feeling like we are hurting the progressive causes we care about unless we are either ignoring them or by trying to play nice. These people are more a threat to America than al-Qaeda or ISIS ever was. When the FU[K are people going to wake up.

Comment

Working...
                                X