Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Oh my god. Comey kept a detailed list of evidence for this entire thing
    !!!!!!!!!!
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Apparently Comey is really well known for taking detailed notes. Once he was asked to pledge his loyalty he started compiling. Sorry. I just got home, so I'm trying to pass what I heard on the short drive home. NYT has the article.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...e-iphone-share

Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people who read the memo. The memo was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation. An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations.
        Oh my god.
        “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey, according to the memo. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey that Mr. Flynn had done nothing wrong, according to the memo.

Mr. Comey did not say anything to Mr. Trump about curtailing the investigation, only replying: “I agree he is a good guy.”
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And he has now gone full Nixon...never go full Nixon!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Think about this a little... President Ryan.

I can't see this whole group surviving.

What sucks, unlike most politicians, who this would mean the end of their career, the board of directors will just go back to being on real board of directors. Pence will be totally cooked, but that's about it. don should go to jail, as I see it.

Comment

President Ryan will give us all of the socially disastrous policies Trump will give us without the constant threat of perma****ing our relationships with he world. I'd rather have some rube P90x enthusiast than a complete child running the free world.
              Code:

Comment

Yeah, as much as I dislike a Ryan on a policy level, I can at least respect a base level of competence that the WH sorely needs right now.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Something called Blake Farenthold just made an *** of himself on Greta. He said if this was Obama we wouldn't see any of this kind of response.

You're right, dipsh|t, because Obama would never be so stupid to fire a director of the FBI to shut down an investigation or even ask an FBI director to stop an investigation.

ETA: Oh, so this is what a Blake Farenthold is.
                  http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/rep-who-gutted-ethics-office-was-sued-for-sexual-harassment.html
                  Last edited by dxmnkd316; 05-16-2017, 05:30 PM.
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Something called Blake Farenthold just made an *** of himself on Greta. He said if this was Obama we wouldn't see any of this kind of response.

You're right, dipsh|t, because Obama would never be so stupid to fire a director of the FBI to shut down an investigation or even ask an FBI director to stop an investigation.
                    Imagine if Obama fired the FBI director in the middle of the EMAILZZZZZ investigation. The R's would have dragged him out of the Oval Office and strung him up on the South Lawn. I'm getting pretty GD tired of all the excuses from the right. The level of hypocrisy reaches new heights on an hourly basis. Enough already.

Comment

Never mind if Obama had been stupid enough to do this the echo chamber would have absolutely lost their freaking mind. To pretend it would get swept under rug after we spent countless hours hearing about Benghazi, at al is a complete step away from reality.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Holy ****ing ****.

Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn investigation in February.
                        But why? There's no "there" there. Fake news. democrats just pizzed cause they lost the election. An election they should have won, since it's almost impossible for a Republican to win the electoral vote.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          But why? There's no "there" there. Fake news. democrats just pizzed cause they lost the election. An election they should have won, since it's almost impossible for a Republican to win the electoral vote.
                          I'm too worn out to try to detect the sarcasm here.

Comment

There is zero percent chance of President Ryan...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"The Comey memos"... How long before there's a wikipedia entry?

Comment

I think we're all worn out. Major Garrett said on Press Pool this afternoon that he almost needs a couple weeks off from this just to calm down a little. Julie Mason said she hasn't slept well in a while because she's just so saturated with information and events.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X