Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
    Trump couldn't even get Erdogan's name right.
    When I heard that at the beginning I just assumed I'd misheard.

The guy has had 3 weeks to practice one name.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I actually flinched in my seat when I heard the hard 'g'. It's so bad.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good God. Trump's staff won't let him meet anybody alone because his behavior is too volatile.

There is a growing sense that Mr. Trump seems unwilling or unable to do the things necessary to keep himself out of trouble, and that the presidency has done little to tame a shoot-from-the-hip-into-his-own-foot style that characterized his campaign.

There is a fear among some of Mr. Trump’s senior advisers about leaving him alone in meetings with foreign leaders out of concern he might speak out of turn. General McMaster, in particular, has tried to insert caveats or gentle corrections into conversations when he believes the president is straying off topic or onto boggy diplomatic ground.

This has, at times, chafed the president, according to two officials with knowledge of the situation. Mr. Trump, who still openly laments having to dismiss his first national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, has groused that General McMaster talks too much in meetings, and the president has referred to him as “a pain,” according to one of the officials.
        At least Dubya knew that he didn't know. Trump is below even that: he's so stupid he doesn't know he doesn't know.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I would say "good," but who knows whether the eventual choice will be even worse?

Sen. John Cornyn has taken himself out of consideration to be the next F.B.I. director, he informed President Donald Trump’s administration Tuesday.
          Honest question. Who on Earth would take that job now?

Oh God. Please don't say "Tulsi Gabbard."
          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I would say "good," but who knows whether the eventual choice will be even worse?
            Yeah. I expect the worse. Still. Cornyn is a vile human being.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Honest question. Who on Earth would take that job now?

Oh God. Please don't say "Tulsi Gabbard."
              Omarosa ought to be able to whip things into shape over there. Could also hire Mulder if he's thinking outside the box...
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Could also hire Mulder if he's thinking outside the box...
                Trump is more a Krycek kinda guy.
                Cornell University

Comment

Trump is below even that: he's so stupid he doesn't know he doesn't know.
                  You are 100% wrong. He's so stupid that not only does he NOT know that he doesn't know, he thinks he is an expert because he read the Golden Book version of the daily intelligence briefings.

Ok, so maybe 50% wrong.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

When I heard that at the beginning I just assumed I'd misheard.

The guy has had 3 weeks to practice one name.
                    Given Turkey's strategic importance and what Erdogan is doing there, Trump should have a rock solid understanding of both the man and the country, whether he is preparing to meet with him or not.

I'm going to visit some lake property I own with sibs in NoDak later this week, and while they are both libturds like I am, I"m not looking forward to hearing cousins whom I admire and respect for the people they are defend Trump. Honest, generous, hardworking people. I don't want to respect them less, but if they stand up for him after all he has done, it will be a struggle. Will have to keep the conversation focused on the weather, the wheat, and the Twins.
                    Last edited by burd; 05-16-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

everybody here wants to talk to mookie about tD. they can't get enough of him. so funny
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        everybody here wants to talk to mookie about tD. they can't get enough of him. so funny
                        Are you officially in the UAE now? If you are, is it that they want to talk about the freak show act we elected into office?
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

At a Besieged White House, Tempers Flare and Confusion Swirls

WASHINGTON — The disclosure that President Trump divulged classified intelligence to two high-ranking Russian officials was a new blow to an already dispirited and besieged White House staff still recovering from the uproar and recriminations from the president’s firing of James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director.

Mr. Trump’s appetite for chaos, coupled with his disregard for the self-protective conventions of the presidency, have left his staff confused and squabbling. And his own mood, according to two advisers who spoke on the condition of anonymity, has become sour and dark, turning against most of his aides — even his son-in-law, Jared Kushner — and describing them in a fury as “incompetent,” according to one of those advisers.
                          Mr. Trump’s rattled staff kept close tabs on a meeting early Monday in which the president summoned Mr. Spicer; the deputy press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders; and the communications director, Michael Dubke, to lecture them on the need “to get on the same page,” according to a person briefed on the meeting. Even as Mr. Trump reassured advisers like Mr. Spicer that their jobs were safe at the morning meeting, he told other advisers he knew he needed to make big changes but did not know which direction to go in, or whom to select.

Later, reporters could hear senior aides shouting from behind closed doors as they discussed a defense after Washington Post reporters informed them of an article they were writing that first reported the news about the president’s divulging of intelligence.
                          On Capitol Hill, there were signs that Republicans, who mostly held the line after Mr. Comey’s ouster, were growing alarmed by and impatient with Mr. Trump’s White House operation.

“There need to be serious changes at the White House, immediately,” said Senator Patrick J. Toomey, a Pennsylvania Republican who wants Mr. Trump to appoint a Democrat to head the F.B.I. The Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, called on Mr. Trump to operate with “less drama” on Tuesday.

In his comments to reporters on Monday, Senator Bob Corker, a Tennessee Republican close to some in the White House, was explicit about the situation.
                          A dozen of Mr. Trump’s aides and associates, while echoing Mr. Trump’s defiance, privately agreed with Mr. Corker’s view. They spoke candidly, in a way they were unwilling to do just weeks ago, about the damage that was being done to the administration’s standing and the fatigue that was setting in after months of having to defend the president’s missteps, Twitter posts and unpredictable actions.

The latest crisis comes at the worst possible time for Mr. Trump’s team. His national security and foreign policy staffs have been spending much of their time planning for his coming eight-day trip to the Middle East and Europe — his first major overseas trip as president, and an opportunity, they thought, to reset the narrative of his presidency after the lingering controversy of Mr. Comey’s sudden dismissal last week.

There is a growing sense that Mr. Trump seems unwilling or unable to do the things necessary to keep himself out of trouble, and that the presidency has done little to tame a shoot-from-the-hip-into-his-own-foot style that characterized his campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Are you officially in the UAE now? If you are, is it that they want to talk about the freak show act we elected into office?
                            in scotland for a couple weeks.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Holy ****ing ****.

Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn investigation in February.
                              Code:

Comment

Oh my god. Comey kept a detailed list of evidence for this entire thing
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X