Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Wrong. Anchorage will be underwater. Ever seen an Alaskan tide?

Fairbanks will be very popular though.
    Fairbanks will be underwater too, it's in a valley on river banks.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Hang in there. Another century of global warming and Anchorage is going to be f-cking Venice.
      Filled with water from the remnants of decades of oil drilling and mining. Yay.
      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Fairbanks will be underwater too, it's in a valley on river banks.
        Ah, you're right. I knew about the river, but I thought the elevation there was higher than 450 ft. Nevermind.

We'll all fight to camp out on the shores of Denali.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Ah, you're right. I knew about the river, but I thought the elevation there was higher than 450 ft. Nevermind.

We'll all fight to camp out on the shores of Denali.
          That's assuming Denali hasn't been sold off for pennies to the lowest bidder.
          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            That's assuming Denali hasn't been sold off for pennies to the lowest bidder.
            Presumably when Trump isn't permitted to put his face on Rushmore he'll have the Army Corps of Engineers transform the entirety of Denali into his bust using nuclear weapons (acid rain for the detail work).
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              Ignore the "divisive" headline, read the rest.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/here...nt-understand/

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                They're grad students; they're too smart to be MRA or Republican.

Well, the liberal arts and humanities ones are smart. Not sure about the rest, though they do seem to pop out a STEM serial killer now and again.
                What's interesting to me is that IQ doesn't matter, idealogically. The ones that pin their minds to "structure" are conservative and the ones that rely on imagination are liberal. Most of us (who are sane) use both skill sets.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Trump might be a moron but I have zero doubts whatsoever he knows exactly everything about what's gone on with his Russian ties. The man is a false prophet on a scale we've not seen since I can't think when, but he's also a complete control freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Trump might be a moron but I have zero doubts whatsoever he knows exactly everything about what's gone on with his Russian ties. The man is a false prophet on a scale we've not seen since I can't think when, but he's also a complete control freak.
                    He's a control freak but he's also clueless. I have no doubt he doesn't understand the first thing about his own businesses. That doesn't stop him from swinging his tiny dick all over the building site or the boardroom, but I'll bet he couldn't pass a basic competency exam in either building or real estate finance.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 05-12-2017, 08:24 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

We're in complete agreement for the most part, but even in S3 of Fargo the Stussy with hair knows he's being infiltrated by nefarious characters.

Comment

Real Time is Live Tonight

I dont think he goes on break until the summer...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yep. And I will be tubed in. 15 minutes and counting. Twins won too.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Off to a good start tonight

Comment

So, we know Trump has his own Twitter account where he tweets out all this ridiculous stuff. Does he also use the @POTUS account? Why does he get two? Why would he want two? He doesn't seem to be the type to keep them straight. Reading the @POTUS one, it's just more of the same stuff.

Also, I'm totally bummed that someone who I follow, who I maaaaaaaay have a bit of an unhealthy celebrity-type of crush on, now follows him on Twitter. Has me a bit out of sorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                So, we know Trump has his own Twitter account where he tweets out all this ridiculous stuff. Does he also use the @POTUS account? Why does he get two? Why would he want two? He doesn't seem to be the type to keep them straight. Reading the @POTUS one, it's just more of the same stuff.

Also, I'm totally bummed that someone who I follow, who I maaaaaaaay have a bit of an unhealthy celebrity-type of crush on, now follows him on Twitter. Has me a bit out of sorts.
                                They could be following for humor? It's like a car crash?

Comment

Working...
                                X