Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Hope you all read that as a complete joke from my eyes.

And here's a holy crap if this is legit.....

Richard W. Painter‏ @RWPUSA 5h5 hours ago
    More
    House Judiciary should convene tomorrow morning to hold a hearing on abuse of power by the President

When G Dubs' lawyer is saying BS...........hooboy.
    It was an attempt to make fun of the "birthers," which apparently I massively failed.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Bill Kristol‏Verified account @BillKristol 4h4 hours ago

Rod Rosenstein has been Deputy AG two weeks. That's a pretty short time for him to have done the work to make so serious a "recommendation."

The Rosenstein memo is dated...today. So there was no real recommendation from DOJ. Trump wanted to do it, and they created a paper trail.
      Well we all know Kristol is nothing but a Commie ******* so no wonder he thinks that...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Blame Obama? Not at all. Better to have his appointee leading the office leading the investigation.

If Trump's on a firing spree, he could've easily swept away Yates' temporary replacement Boente too and it wouldn't have been noticed. In the process, poof, away goes the US Attorney spearheading the Russia investigation under the cover of the Comey firing.

Forget Comey. He made his bed. He *** up investigating a D and he *** up investigating an R.

If Boente keeps issuing grand jury subpoenas is what to watch for.
        I disagree...it should be someone with no ties...it should be as independent as possible.

And funny you werent saying that about Comey when he was investigating Clinton and conveniently kept ignoring he never found anything on her when you went on your little rants about her. NOW all of a sudden he isnt worthy of the job...interesting
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Bill Kristol‏Verified account @BillKristol 4h4 hours ago

Rod Rosenstein has been Deputy AG two weeks. That's a pretty short time for him to have done the work to make so serious a "recommendation."

The Rosenstein memo is dated...today. So there was no real recommendation from DOJ. Trump wanted to do it, and they created a paper trail.
          And yet it took 18 days to fire Flynn...
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

It was an attempt to make fun of the "birthers," which apparently I massively failed.
            Huh?

I knew you were joking, but...

Cue Kep: "And this is why conservatives don't have a sense of humor"

No, I get it Brent. I was needling you back, see?
            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 05-09-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I got your joke

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Huh?

I knew you were joking, but...

Cue Kep: "And this is why conservatives don't have a sense of humor"
                The African born pres is obviously setting up a Muslim gub'ment, blah blah blah. That sort of super tin-foil thing.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

The African born pres is obviously setting up a Muslim gub'ment, blah blah blah. That sort of super tin-foil thing.

Hmm...maybe libs aren't funny either. D@mn you, Kep!

Comment

Apologies. Work has been long, am jaded to to some on this thread (you ain't one), etc. I'll sit back for a bit.

Comment

Apologies. Work has been long, am jaded to to some on this thread (you ain't one), etc. I'll sit back for a bit.
                      Surprising, since I'm a pretty big dick around here lately. I blame Old Pio. No, really, I blame Twitter and my own short fuse (to which social media is geared). Seriously, I do.

Comment

Surprising, since I'm a pretty big dick around here lately. I blame Old Pio. No, really, I blame Twitter and my own short fuse (to which social media is geared). Seriously, I do.
                        Twitter and FB don't help, but I will take responsibility. I have a short fuse at times. It's getting better. It's a process.

Comment

There is a gif going around of Anderson Cooper rolling his eyes at Kellyanne Leary...err...Conway when they talked about the Comey firing. He doesnt even hide his contempt for her BS.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            NOW all of a sudden he isnt worthy of the job...interesting
                            One screw-up is a mistake.
                            Two?
                            Ten?
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              There is a gif going around of Anderson Cooper rolling his eyes at Kellyanne Leary...err...Conway when they talked about the Comey firing. He doesnt even hide his contempt for her BS.
                              Omg that was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Why is Cooper still giving this CU Next Tuesday airtime?

Kellyanne looks tired...weary...sick of defending this turd?

Comment

Working...
                                X